Bridal Extraordinaire

Shawnee, Missouri, KS · View map · Visit website

About Bridal Extraordinaire

Bridal Extraordinaire is a wedding dress and attire stylists based in Shawnee, Kansas. This beautiful boutique has a collection of gorgeous gowns from well-known and up-and-coming designers. This business is owned and operated by three sisters-in-law that are committed to bringing you an experience you won’t forget.

Products Offered
Bridal Extraordinaire offers a variety of services, including alterations, sample sales and trunk shows. A list of their products include:

• Bridal belts
  • Tuxedo rentals
  • Tuxedos
  • Veils

Other Services
This company not only offers clothing for the bride, but for other members of your wedding as well. They can provide attire for bridesmaids, fathers of the grooms and ring bearers.

154 Reviews for Bridal Extraordinaire

154 Bridal Extraordinaire Reviews

R
Featured
Rachael

Married on 05/28/2017

I’m so glad we decided to visit this shop! Whitney has amazing taste and has curated a beautiful store. She picked out a lot of beautiful dresses in my price range for me to try and I fell in love ... Read more with one of them easily. Bizi helped us look at bridesmaids dresses and got our tuxes all worked out and was a huge help. When one of our groomsmen ordered a weird size pant, she preemptively ordered another one for us to ensure we got the fit right. I couldn’t recommend Bridal Extraordinaire highly enough. They turned an experience that can often be stressful and high pressure into something really fun and enjoyable.

Jean
Jean

Married on 08/18/2018

I really enjoyed my experience at Bridal Extraordinaire. The entire staff was extremely helpful and professional. They made it a very enjoyable experience. I would recommend Bridal Extraordinaire to ... Read more anyone who asked!

B
Brittany

Married on 08/17/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Bridal Extraordinaire! This was the 4th place I went dress shopping. I worked with Taylor who was SO nice. I didn’t know exactly what I wanted, but she brought me ... Read more different dresses until we found the perfect dress! She was so patient and fun while also respecting our budget. She was not pushy at all, which made the whole experience so great. After I picked the dress, she brought us champagne and let us hang out as long as we wanted. This was one of my favorite memories of wedding planning! Lastly, I did a destination wedding, and BE offered to wrap and pack my dress in a carry on for me. It took stress off me the week of the wedding, and my dress barely had to be steamed when we got to the location!