Bridal Extraordinaire

Shawnee, Missouri, KS · View map · Visit website

About Bridal Extraordinaire

Bridal Extraordinaire is a wedding dress and attire stylists based in Shawnee, Kansas. This beautiful boutique has a collection of gorgeous gowns from well-known and up-and-coming designers. This business is owned and operated by three sisters-in-law that are committed to bringing you an experience you won’t forget.

Products Offered
Bridal Extraordinaire offers a variety of services, including alterations, sample sales and trunk shows. A list of their products include:

• Bridal belts
  • Tuxedo rentals
  • Tuxedos
  • Veils

Other Services
This company not only offers clothing for the bride, but for other members of your wedding as well. They can provide attire for bridesmaids, fathers of the grooms and ring bearers.

157 Reviews for Bridal Extraordinaire

157 Bridal Extraordinaire Reviews

R
Featured
Rachael

Married on 05/28/2017

I’m so glad we decided to visit this shop! Whitney has amazing taste and has curated a beautiful store. She picked out a lot of beautiful dresses in my price range for me to try and I fell in love ... Read more with one of them easily. Bizi helped us look at bridesmaids dresses and got our tuxes all worked out and was a huge help. When one of our groomsmen ordered a weird size pant, she preemptively ordered another one for us to ensure we got the fit right. I couldn’t recommend Bridal Extraordinaire highly enough. They turned an experience that can often be stressful and high pressure into something really fun and enjoyable.

Emily
Emily

Getting married on 08/24/2019

Special Day

Planning your wedding can be crazy and stressful. But on the day of finding your wedding dress is very memorable, sweet and special. My lady knew exactly what I want. The first dress was a yes. Read more Planning your wedding can be crazy and stressful. But on the day of finding your wedding dress is very memorable, sweet and special. My lady knew exactly what I want. The first dress was a yes.

Andrea
Andrea Sanders

Getting married on 08/11/2019

Would come back.

I have nothing but good things to say about the experience! I honestly came in with another dress “to beat” and boy did they beat it! They were thoughtful, great at listening to instructions, and very ... Read more nice! Honestly though, the cherry on top of the cake was the fact that a trunk show was going and a design from the label was directly helping ME with my decisions. On her first pick, picked something that I LOVED and looked AMAZING one me. I went in with a different designer in mind but would recommend to anyone as part of their day!