Bridal Gallery by Yvonne

Latham, New York · View map · Visit website

About Bridal Gallery by Yvonne

Bridal Gallery by Yvonne is a bridal store based out of Latham, New York. The Bridal Gallery is the go-to store in the greater Capital Region and beyond. They offer private bridal dressing rooms for all of their clients, giving them an elegant backdrop for friends and family to view their vast collection of bridal gowns. With some of the industry’s top designers and their skilled and talented staff, you can find the bridal gown of your dreams at Bridal Gallery by Yvonne.

Bridal Gallery by Yvonne offers their clients a range of dress and attire items from designers like Bill Levkoff, Dessy, After Six, and Jade Couture. In their vast gallery, clients can choose from bridal belts, formal gowns, hair accessories, plus-size gowns, bridal gowns, garters, jewelry, shoes, and veils. Some of the services they offer include:

• Alterations

K
Featured
Kara

Married on 06/12/2016

I had an amazing experience from start to finish at Yvonne's. The dress I chose was actually the first dress that I tried on but I tried on about 15. I enjoyed working with the employees there so much ... Read more and they made me feel so comfortable. I worked personally with Janice and she truly listened to my style choices and tried to cater to them. She also had wonderful suggestions for other dress styles as comparisons and also for embellishments/accessories. I did not need to go to any other dress store. I said yes to the dress that day and haven't looked back! I enjoyed the service there so much that my Nana, Mom and Maid of Honor bought their gowns there as well. Wonderful service, great personalities and gorgeous selection.

Tara
Tara

Getting married on 06/28/2019

This place was WONDERFUL! I highly recommend you go here to find the perfect dress! Read more This place was WONDERFUL! I highly recommend you go here to find the perfect dress!

Jayme
Jayme

Married on 10/20/2018

I had an absolutely wonderful expirence shopping for my wedding dress at Yvonne’s. Eva was beyond amazing! After showing her just a few pictures of the styles I was interested in she knew exactly what ... Read more to pull. And after trying only six dresses I found the one! I went with my mother, my mother in law and my maid of honor and she made sure she took everyone’s opinions and suggestions into consideration. I can’t say enough good things about my expirence and I’m so excited to return for my fitting! Thank you so much Eva for making what I thought would be the most stressful part of wedding planning easy and stress free!