Bridal Garden

Marlton, New Jersey, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Bridal Garden

Bridal Garden is a full-service bridal salon located in Marlton, New Jersey. Since 1990, this bridal boutique has provided brides with the perfect wedding gown for their special day. Placing an emphasis on your needs, emotions, and dreams, the professional bridal consultants at Bridal Garden will exceed your expectations and discover your ideal dress, while providing you with an enjoyable dress shopping experience to treasure for a lifetime.

Bridal Garden offers an elite selection of designers and styles for bridal gowns, as well as bridesmaids dresses. Their bridal consultants have extensive knowledge of styles and designers, and will work with you to discover the perfect gown to match your personality, style, and figure. Bridal Garden offers trunk shows and sample sales, and also provides expert alterations with a skilled alterations team to achieve your perfect size and fit. The boutique also offers a number of bridal accessories. Their inventory of dress and attire items include:

• Bridal belts

C
Featured
Christie

Married on 05/28/2017

This was the third bridal dress shop I visited -- and not only was it the best experience, I bought a dress! Gillian was our consultant and she's been with the store for 25 years. I can't recommend ... Read more her enough. She knew the store's inventory and listened to everything I wanted. She spent a good few minutes asking me what I wanted and looking at pictures I had brought before she pulled any dresses. The dressing rooms are excellent and private. Once I had tried on a few dresses, she clearly had paid attention because she knew exactly what I liked and didn't like. She had pulled a dress in the beginning and once she got a sense of my "style," she immediately knew I wouldn't like it and returned it. After every dress she put me in, she would leave the room and either return dresses or grab different dresses for me to try on -- she gave me privacy to speak with my mom and MOH about the dress without feeling any pressure to buy. At the end of my appointment, she didn't rush us out of the room, but let me sit in a different area while I made a decision about what color to order. It was the best service. I'm hopeful alterations will go just as smoothly!

T
Talauren

Getting married on 07/26/2019

Gown purchase

I said yes to the dress! I stumbled into Bridal Garden on a whim. I was looking for bridesmaids dresses at another store that directed me to Bridal Garden. They were able to accommodate me in the ... Read more wedding dress area. My consultant found a sample gown for me that was an amazing deal, and I got my dream gown!!!

J
Jenn

Married on 10/19/2018

Great for plus size brides too!

As someone who is plus size, I was so worried about the wedding dress shopping process and how it would be for me. I was worried it was going to be me trying to hold up a bunch of size 6 dresses to my ... Read more body and guessing what they would look like. I was so happy we found Bridal Garden. Kye came in with more than 10 (!!) dresses to the spacious fitting room for me to try on, including the one I had a picture of and knew I really loved. It ended up being "the dress" and I was so happy! Their alterations department was also so helpful and flexible in working with my schedule (I live in Maryland so I was only able to travel and make fitting appointments for certain days/times) and they helped make that work!