Bridal Garden

Marlton, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About Bridal Garden

Bridal Garden is a full-service bridal salon located in Marlton, New Jersey. Since 1990, this bridal boutique has provided brides with the perfect wedding gown for their special day. Placing an emphasis on your needs, emotions, and dreams, the professional bridal consultants at Bridal Garden will exceed your expectations and discover your ideal dress, while providing you with an enjoyable dress shopping experience to treasure for a lifetime.

Bridal Garden offers an elite selection of designers and styles for bridal gowns, as well as bridesmaids dresses. Their bridal consultants have extensive knowledge of styles and designers, and will work with you to discover the perfect gown to match your personality, style, and figure. Bridal Garden offers trunk shows and sample sales, and also provides expert alterations with a skilled alterations team to achieve your perfect size and fit. The boutique also offers a number of bridal accessories. Their inventory of dress and attire items include:

• Bridal belts

Featured
Greta

Married on 05/04/2019

Best experience

Kye was wonderful. I had been to six other bridal salons before bridal gardens and was feeling disappointed because I had a picture of the dress in my head but was loosing hope that it was out there ... Read more or thinking that if it was out there that it would be out of my budget. Kye was the first consultant out of any of the salons that I feel actually listened to me and my vision. She came back in no time with the perfect dress that was $600 BELOW my budget. It was truly the best experience. Then the alterations department made the best bustle I've seen. I've heard of lots of bustles breaking or coming undone but they make theirs so beautifully it was no problem the whole night. Cannot say enough good things bout them.

T
Talauren

Married on 07/26/2019

Gown purchase

I said yes to the dress! I stumbled into Bridal Garden on a whim. I was looking for bridesmaids dresses at another store that directed me to Bridal Garden. They were able to accommodate me in the ... Read more wedding dress area. My consultant found a sample gown for me that was an amazing deal, and I got my dream gown!!!

J
Jenn

Married on 10/19/2018

Great for plus size brides too!

As someone who is plus size, I was so worried about the wedding dress shopping process and how it would be for me. I was worried it was going to be me trying to hold up a bunch of size 6 dresses to my ... Read more body and guessing what they would look like. I was so happy we found Bridal Garden. Kye came in with more than 10 (!!) dresses to the spacious fitting room for me to try on, including the one I had a picture of and knew I really loved. It ended up being "the dress" and I was so happy! Their alterations department was also so helpful and flexible in working with my schedule (I live in Maryland so I was only able to travel and make fitting appointments for certain days/times) and they helped make that work!