Bridal Garden

Marlton, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Bridal Garden

The Bridal Garden Experience will exceed your expectaions and make your search for the perfect wedding gown incredible!

Since 1990, our full-service bridal salon has provided an experienced team of specialized consultants who value sharing in the wedding experience that is unique to each bride. We pride ourselves on understanding every bride's needs, emotions and dreams. This, accompanied by our extensive knowledge of designers and styles, allows us to create a vision that brides can only imagine.

The reputation of our expert alterations is well renowned along the East Coast. Each bridal gown is customized to fit and flatter each individual. Our motto is "A Dress for every Bride" and we mean it. Our new Plus Size gown showroom is sure to amaze! Although this is not a perfect world, we refuse to apply this philosophy to the most important day in a women's life- her wedding.

Our elite selection of designers and styles is the most distinguished and extensive in the area. From bridal gowns to bridesmaids, headpieces and accessories, we offer a unique collection to perfectly fulfill every bride's dreams.

So, get ready to be delighted and excited at the Bridal Garden, where all of your wedding dreams blossom into reality.

For more information please visit our website at bridal-garden.com

197 Reviews for Bridal Garden

197 Bridal Garden Reviews

C
Featured
Christie

Married on 05/28/2017

This was the third bridal dress shop I visited -- and not only was it the best experience, I bought a dress! Gillian was our consultant and she's been with the store for 25 years. I can't recommend ... Read more her enough. She knew the store's inventory and listened to everything I wanted. She spent a good few minutes asking me what I wanted and looking at pictures I had brought before she pulled any dresses. The dressing rooms are excellent and private. Once I had tried on a few dresses, she clearly had paid attention because she knew exactly what I liked and didn't like. She had pulled a dress in the beginning and once she got a sense of my "style," she immediately knew I wouldn't like it and returned it. After every dress she put me in, she would leave the room and either return dresses or grab different dresses for me to try on -- she gave me privacy to speak with my mom and MOH about the dress without feeling any pressure to buy. At the end of my appointment, she didn't rush us out of the room, but let me sit in a different area while I made a decision about what color to order. It was the best service. I'm hopeful alterations will go just as smoothly!

T
Talauren

Getting married on 07/26/2019

Gown purchase

I said yes to the dress! I stumbled into Bridal Garden on a whim. I was looking for bridesmaids dresses at another store that directed me to Bridal Garden. They were able to accommodate me in the ... Read more wedding dress area. My consultant found a sample gown for me that was an amazing deal, and I got my dream gown!!!

J
Jenn

Married on 10/19/2018

Great for plus size brides too!

As someone who is plus size, I was so worried about the wedding dress shopping process and how it would be for me. I was worried it was going to be me trying to hold up a bunch of size 6 dresses to my ... Read more body and guessing what they would look like. I was so happy we found Bridal Garden. Kye came in with more than 10 (!!) dresses to the spacious fitting room for me to try on, including the one I had a picture of and knew I really loved. It ended up being "the dress" and I was so happy! Their alterations department was also so helpful and flexible in working with my schedule (I live in Maryland so I was only able to travel and make fitting appointments for certain days/times) and they helped make that work!