Bridal Gowns Orange County

Mission Viejo, CA · View map · Visit website

About Bridal Gowns Orange County

Bridal Gowns Orange County is a wedding dress salon based out of Mission Viejo, in Orange County, California. Specialize in Last minute weddings. This bridal boutique offers an intimate setting along with an excellent selection of designer bridal gowns, bridesmaids, prom, Formalwear and flower girls. Also offering rentals for Tuxedos and suits. Price range $1,000 to $8,000. When clients work with Bridal Gowns Orange County, they can expect new inventory weekly along with personal and memorable experiences.

Bridal Gowns Orange County strives to allow their clients to express themselves through unique designer dresses. With their services, couples will be able to feel amazing and beautiful on their wedding day. This company offers last minute weddings, alterations, full customization, sample sales, and trunk shows. Price range from $1,000 to $8,000. Bridal Gowns Orange County allows their clients to avail services via appointments scheduled in advance.

194 Reviews for Bridal Gowns Orange County

194 Bridal Gowns Orange County Reviews

A
Featured
alice

Married on 02/22/2015

I had a short planned wedding and I was so happy to find my wedding dress here! I found a vintage style gorgeous dress for a real deal! Judy is amazing person she helped me and my bridesmaids with our ... Read more dresses and whatever else we needed. I love her! Me and my girls visited big chains bridal boutique like David's Bridal their customers service level is no compare to what Judy did for us. I highly recommend this place! Judy and Jila are amazing people!

Big
Big Bucks

Getting married on 08/10/2020

Great Bridal Store

I loved finding and buying my wedding dress at Bridal Gowns of Orange County! Judy was great. She was so kind and helpful. She let me try on several dresses until I found the perfect dress. She gave ... Read more me a great deal on my dream wedding dress. The dress I found fit great. The dress made me feel like a Royal Princess. I would definitely recommend Judy and Bridal Gowns of Orange County. I had gone to another bridal store that did not have much selection or very good customer service. Judy's store definitely was a 5 star store and beyond!

Samantha
Samantha Gehfeld

Getting married on 04/25/2020

A must see.

I saw a lot of great reviews for this shop and decided to make an appointment myself. Judy was really friendly and made sure that myself and my group were comfortable in the shop. We were free to pick ... Read more out whatever dresses I wanted to try on. She even took one right off a mannequin which was really awesome. I think she had a great selection and she definitely made sure to stay within my price point. I ended up cancelling two other dress appointments because I fell in love with a dress and did not think I could find anything else like it at my price point. It is definitely worth checking out this shop if you can !