Bridal Heirlooms LLC

South Hadley, MA · View map

About Bridal Heirlooms LLC

Bridal Heirlooms is a full service bridal boutique in the heart of South Hadley, located at The Village Commons. Featuring today's top designer bridal gowns along with bridesmaids, mothers, flowergirls, accessories and tuxedo rentals. Everything to make your wedding complete.

We pride ourselves in providing you with the best service and guidance in a comfortable, relaxed setting. Our professional and knowledgeable staff will help you with any of your needs.

It is an honor to be well known thoroughout the local area as one of the top boutiques in service, honesty and integrity.

Come visit and let us share in the joy of your special day.

*****Never lose site of the one you love, your family, your friends... and the memory will be cherished forever.*****

...Be a Bridal Heirlooms Bride

52 Reviews for Bridal Heirlooms LLC

52 Bridal Heirlooms LLC Reviews

S
Stephanie

Married on 10/21/2017

I LOVE this bridal shop! Let me start off by saying, years before I was even engaged, I knew that when I got married, my first stop for dress shopping would be at Bridal Heirloom. One of my best ... Read more friends went there for her wedding dress 5+ years ago, and not only did they treat her wonderfully, but they were great to all of us bridesmaids too. They treated us like we were just as important when we went to try on and order our bridesmaids dresses. Now, I live across the state, and still knew I would be going there first. The sisters that own the shop are wonderful! I had a blast trying on dresses, not only because I LOVE wedding dresses (I wish I could wear them more often - outside of my wedding day), but because they are energetic and welcoming, and do not seem jaded with dealing with so many Brides every day. They make you feel welcome and comfortable, and don't try to pressure you into buying something out of your price range or any extras. They seem to take care to make sure that you love the dress you pick, and will let you make multiple appointments if you are having issues deciding between dresses. I loved that they took the time to get to know you, and I was genuinely sad when I went to pick up my dress for the wedding, knowing that there was no reason to go back and visit them again. The seamstress was also great. She was so sweet and polite, and you could tell that she takes great pride in what she does. She even made a bustle diagram for us to make it easier the day of. The kicker though, was how well they treated my mother. They helped her find the most beautiful MOB dress, which she looked wonderful in. When the one she loved would have been more expensive then she was hoping, because of how she had to special order it, they figured out a way to work it that fit into her budget. These women are very genuine, seem to love what they do, and treat everyone like they are truly important. I would recommend them to anyone!

J
Justine

Married on 09/23/2017

After buying a wedding dress elsewhere I decided to revisit Bridal Heirlooms and try on one of the first dresses I had tried on. I knew immediately it was the dress for me and put a deposit down that ... Read more day. The ladies there were SO HELPFUL and did not pressure you at all. In the process I had tried on about 60 dresses from about 5 stores and I had the best experience at Bridal Heirlooms. The woman that does the alterations in the store is awesome as well, so accommodating and listened to every little detail I wanted to change. Thank you Bridal Heirlooms!

E
Emily

Married on 02/25/2017

Bridal Heirlooms is a must go to place for your wedding gown! They helped me find a dress that made me feel beautiful and grown up while accentuating my curves and enhancing my petite-ness. From ... Read more dress shopping to alterations, you are greeted with a smile and made to feel important, each comment is taken into consideration and used to find the perfect dress or best alteration tuck!!! LOVED MY Experience!!!