Bridal Makeup and Hair by Lisa Leming

Rancho Santa Margarita, California · View map · Visit website

About Bridal Makeup and Hair by Lisa Leming

Bridal Makeup and Hair by Lisa Leming is a wedding bridal beauty hairstyling from Rancho Santa Margarita, California. Lisa Leming is an artist and a licensed cosmetologist for over 16 years specializing in location makeup and airbrush or traditional makeup. She can do the bride's hairstyle creatively as well as quickly that’s why her nicknamed in makeup industry is hair ninja.

Bridal Makeup and Hair by Lisa Leming provides beauty services including consultations, licensed, hair and makeup. Hair services are included in the package such as hair trial, textured styling, on-site hair and updos/styling. The artist uses airbrush, natural and contour style for makeup. They also offer the following services:

• Makeup trial

S
Featured
Shelby

Married on 09/09/2017

My mom helped me find Lisa to do hair/makeup for my wedding in Temecula, CA on 9/9/17, and I'm so glad she did! Lisa was very professional and efficient in creating 10 (me, my mom, mother-in-law and 7 ... Read more 7 bridemaids!) beautiful looks for me and my bridal party. She made sure all 10 of us were out the door looking pretty in just 6 hours! Her speed and quality of work contributed to a nice and stress-free wedding day.

D
Deann Wagner

Married on 07/03/2019

Beautiful hair and makeup - has the skills

Lisa did hair and makeup for my wedding. She was prompt, professional and did a great job. I’d definitely recommend her for any special occasion. Read more Lisa did hair and makeup for my wedding. She was prompt, professional and did a great job. I’d definitely recommend her for any special occasion.

Z
Zaidy Olivarria

Married on 05/25/2019

Excellent for all ages!

Lisa is wonderful! She did hair and makeup for 3 of us (including mother of the groom) and hair for the 3 year old flower girl and her work was excellent for all of us. She was very responsive, ... Read more punctual, and very friendly to be around. The quality of product she used was excellent and her styles and ideas were great. Our entire group got so many compliments the entire evening. I highly recommend Lisa, you will not be disappointed!