Bridal Makeup and Hair by Lisa Leming

Rancho Santa Margarita, California · View map · Visit website

About Bridal Makeup and Hair by Lisa Leming

Bridal Makeup and Hair by Lisa Leming is a wedding bridal beauty hairstyling from Rancho Santa Margarita, California. Lisa Leming is an artist and a licensed cosmetologist for over 16 years specializing in location makeup and airbrush or traditional makeup. She can do the bride's hairstyle creatively as well as quickly that’s why her nicknamed in makeup industry is hair ninja.

Bridal Makeup and Hair by Lisa Leming provides beauty services including consultations, licensed, hair and makeup. Hair services are included in the package such as hair trial, textured styling, on-site hair and updos/styling. The artist uses airbrush, natural and contour style for makeup. They also offer the following services:

• Makeup trial

S
Featured
Shelby

Married on 09/09/2017

My mom helped me find Lisa to do hair/makeup for my wedding in Temecula, CA on 9/9/17, and I'm so glad she did! Lisa was very professional and efficient in creating 10 (me, my mom, mother-in-law and 7 ... Read more 7 bridemaids!) beautiful looks for me and my bridal party. She made sure all 10 of us were out the door looking pretty in just 6 hours! Her speed and quality of work contributed to a nice and stress-free wedding day.

Madison
Madison

Married on 12/08/2018

Exactly what I was looking for

Lisa did my hair and makeup and my mother's, for my small, intimate wedding in December. We did a trial run a few weeks before the wedding and she was very responsive to changes I wanted to make, even ... Read more even when I wasn't very good at articulating precisely what I liked/didn't like. She took detailed notes and photos to ensure we could replicate everything for the big day. She is an absolute professional and I look forward to working with her for family portraits in the future. I couldn't be happier to recommend her.

K
Kylie

Married on 07/13/2018

Lisa was great! My makeup was outstanding and you can’t beat her prices! She let me add in extra services for bridesmaids and my mom after I had already signed a contract! I definitely recommend! Read more Lisa was great! My makeup was outstanding and you can’t beat her prices! She let me add in extra services for bridesmaids and my mom after I had already signed a contract! I definitely recommend!!