Bridal Makeup Cancun

Cancun · View map · Visit website

About Bridal Makeup Cancun

Bridal Makeup Cancun is a professional makeup and hairstyle agency based out of Cancun, Mexico. Their goal is for your personality to shine through, while looking radiant and happy on your wedding day. You can travel to their salon, CASSANDRA CASSOU Makeup Studio, or their experienced experts will come to you. Bridal Makeup Cancun can't wait to highlight your natural beauty on your big day.

This unique company has been a part of the wedding industry since 1995. They use a special technique that allows your makeup to last 18 to 24 hours, so you can rest assured you'll look beautiful from morning to night. They work with professional brands such as MAC, Dior, Sephora, Bobbi Brown, Clarins and many more. Their prices include a consultation, and they offer both hair and makeup trials. Bridal Makeup Cancun is happy to work with groups of up to 20. Additional services include:

• Airbrush makeup
  • False lashes
  • Contour makeup
  • Eyebrow design
  • Preparation of skin
  • Updos
  • Styling

Areas Covered

Bridal Makeup Cancun is based out of Cancun, Mexico, but they travel all over the local area. These gorgeous destinations include:

• Riviera Maya

14 Bridal Makeup Cancun Reviews

M
Margarita

Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing! Thank you so much for your hair and makeup services!

They made my day extra special! I felt beautiful! My bridesmaid felt beautiful! Gracias! Read more They made my day extra special! I felt beautiful!! My bridesmaid felt beautiful!! Gracias!

L
Lindsey

Married on 02/16/2019

Bridal hair and makeup

Cassandra and her girls were AMAZING! I had my wedding in riviera maya and they came to do my trial the day before, then the day of the wedding they got me, all my bridesmaids and mother of bride and ... Read more grooms hair and make up done! Everyone looked gorgeous!

A
Andrea

Married on 09/01/2018

Cassandra and her team were excellent to work with. They are real professionals who love what they do, and you can see this in the work they do. I came in for a trial the Wednesday before my wedding ... Read more that Saturday with a few pictures and ideas. However, what I truly wanted wasn’t really pictured. I had to explain to them what my ideal look was, which was not easy. Needless to say, both Ceci (who did my hair) and Eli ( who did my makeup) exceeded my expectations. I never expected i’d look that perfect. I knew I would look nice since I had never really had professional hair and makeup done, but i looked as if I was pulled out of a magazine. My makeup lasted all day, and it was completely unaffected by Cancun’s weather. So did my hair, not a single lock of hair out of place. SIMPLY PERFECT!!! My mom, mother in law, sister, sister in law, and bridesmaids makeup was on point as well, they were very pleased and they all looked beautiful. Cassandra was super accommodating and very responsive. Every time I reached out to her prior to traveling to Cancun and while there , she would always respond immediately. Also, I arrived at the salon early both times, for my trial and the wedding day, and she was already there waiting on me. Not once did I have to wait on her! Also, Cassandra’s husband is amazing! He was there helping her out making sure we were all comfortable temperature wise, and he even went out and got snacks and drinks for us to have while getting ready. They both made all of us feel real comfortable. So did her team. I truly recommend Cassandra and her team to anyone who is looking to have makeup and hair services done in Cancun and surrounding areas. I personally took the time to research before deciding on her. Her prices, and services definitely stood out. I couldnt have made a better choice!