Bridal Punta Cana

Bavaro, DO · View map · Visit website

About Bridal Punta Cana

Bridal Punta Cana Films & Photography is a wedding photography business based in Bavaro, Dominican Republic. The owner, Junior Cruz, is a bespoke wedding photographer and videographer who has a passion for telling stories through his photographs. On your wedding day, Junior at Bridal Punta Cana Films & Photography will be with you every step of the way as he captures every second of your unforgettable celebration from beginning to end.

At Bridal Punta Cana Films & Photography, Junior’s approach to taking photographs mixes natural, photojournalistic, traditional and vintage styles. His wedding photography services include high-resolution images, one event per day, additional hours, hand-coloring and videography. Bridal Punta Cana Films & Photography is also available to shoot boudoir and engagement photographs, as well as wedding portraits.

33 Reviews for Bridal Punta Cana

33 Bridal Punta Cana Reviews

Laura
Laura Knight

Married on 09/03/2019

Wonderful wedding

We were so very happy with our wedding from start to finish at Majestic Elegance. Our wedding coordinator was extremely responsive and detail oriented. I was of course nervous about it all, especially ... Read more planning from afar, but they clearly know what they are doing. The ceremony, dinner, decorations, and reception all went so smoothly and beautifully. We also selected a photography package through the resort (Tropical Studios) and our photos are phenomenal! I highly recommend!

Tanesha
Tanesha Wray

Married on 08/03/2019

One word.... AMAZING!

Junior and his crew were beyond amazing! My wedding day was not going as planned, I was upset and completely stressed out! Junior was beyond amazing, he helped to calm me down and reminded me it was ... Read more my special day. My timeline was completely thrown off because the salon took so long with my hair, but Junior made sure he got photos and videos of special moments! Even my husband talked about how great Junior was, and he is not a picture person and hates the spotlight! He made us laugh and helped us to enjoy our day and captured special moments. Junior and his team were very professional and respectful. You can see the passion in their work! Do not look any further for your wedding photographer or videographer, Junior and his crew are your guys! I thoroughly enjoyed working with Junior and his crew! We can’t thank you enough!

Sharai
Sharai Rivera

Married on 06/22/2019

Professional & amazing

Junior's team, Anderson & Carlos went above and beyond to provide me with those most seamless day in regards to photo and video. They truly are professionals. They listen and understand the couple's ... Read more needs and make it all come alive.