Bridal Reflections

New York, NY · View map · Visit website

About Bridal Reflections

Bridal Reflections is a family-owned and operated bridal salon with three locations in New York, including New York City. Each location offers cutting-edge designer wedding dresses and evening wear. With more than 45 years of experience in helping brides find the perfect gown, the professional bridal consultants and seamstresses aim in helping each of their clients to feel and look special on their big day. In addition to helping them find the right gown, Bridal Reflections will also help wedding party members find dresses that match their client's vision for their wedding day. Other bridal accessories are also available, including veils, headpieces, and jewelry.

Bridal Reflections takes pride in their customer service and attention to detail. In addition to gowns, Bridal Reflections offers the following services:

• Alterations

J
Featured
Jahn

Married on 06/17/2016

Perfect. Six years ago I had a failed engagement and had ordered a dress from Bridal Reflections. They were not only extremely gracious about the misfortune, but they even kept the dress I ordered ... Read more with them and gave me a full credit for my deposit. Fast forward to present day and I have met and married the man of my dreams. In doing so I went back to Bridal Reflections to find my dress. I am confident that in my first appointment they let me try on 90% of their inventory (that doesn't happen at other salons FYI) so that I could be absolutely positive about my selection. They worked with me, accepted my full six year old credit towards my purchase, and every fitting there after was perfection. Wherever you find your dress, magazine, Internet, maybe even another salon- BUY IT HERE. You won't regret your decision- they offer luxury, combined with service and compassion. Business done right.

Corinne
Corinne

Getting married on 07/24/2020

I had the ultimate greatest experience of my life! Bridal reflections in carle place,long island was all around the most amazing experience of all the wedding dress vendors that i went to and i went ... Read more TO ALOT!! ANDREA IS THE BEST SALES WOMAN ON THE ENTIRE PLANET AND SHE WAS A PLEASURE TO WORK WITH! EVERYONE THERE IS A PLEASURE AND I MISS IT SO MUCH I WOULD GET MARRIED AGAIN JUST TO RELIVE THE EXPERIENCE I HAD!! THANK YOU SO MUCH BRIDAL REFLECTIONS YOU MADE ME A PRINCESS AND I HAD THE TIME OF MY LIFE!!!!!

Denise
Denise O'Rourke

Getting married on 07/03/2020

So beautiful I got two !!!

My wedding consultant Jackie Salame, was awesome. She helped me to find several beautiful dresses an kept my price point in mind always. She steered me to two dresses that were similar to what I ... Read more thought I wanted, but they were so much better. So I decided to up my budget and get two dresses because I really couldn't pick. The store is beautiful and there is a large selection of bridesmaid dresses. We are going back soon to look for bridesmaids gowns.