Bridal Services By Laela

Burlington, Vermont · View map · Visit website

About Bridal Services By Laela

Bridal Services by Laela is a bridal hair and makeup service based out of Burlington, Vermont. Laela offers high-quality beauty services for both destination and local weddings. Laela specializes in the use of Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics, and she loves to provide natural and fresh beauty looks. When it comes to hair, Laela specializes in boho-inspired styling, but she can also add your own personal flair as well. With Laela’s help, you can make your wedding day the most incredible day by ensuring you look and feel fabulous.

Laela offers clients a wide range of beauty products to help them and their wedding parties look their absolute best for their wedding day. She is a fully licensed stylist, offering blowouts, updos, textured styling, hair coloring, and haircuts. For makeup application services, Bridal Services by Laela offers the following:

• Eye makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • Fake lashes (not included in price)
  • Tattoo coverage

14 Reviews for Bridal Services By Laela

14 Bridal Services By Laela Reviews

K
Featured
Kaitlyn

Married on 06/28/2019

Incredible

Laela is wonderful! Everything from the trial to the day of the wedding she made so easy and stress free! My Mom, Grandma and I all absolutely loved our hair and makeup! She is not only amazing at ... Read more what she does but she is also a delight to be around! I would recommend her to absolutely everyone!

Hanna
Hanna

Married on 09/01/2019

Laela was wonderful to work with!

Laela was fantastic! We had a wonderful trial run for my hair and makeup where she walked me through the makeup she was using and why and did a wonderful up do with my hair. I ended up asking to make ... Read more make some changes later on to my hairstyle and she was very flexible and executed the changes very well. She traveled to our wedding location to do my hair and was very timely. Highly recommend!

K
Katlin

Married on 08/03/2019

Laela did the hair and make-up for my sister's wedding. She did the bride, plus six bridesmaids and a flower girl. She came to us, with an assistant. She was right on time and finished all of us with ... Read more time to spare. We all looked gorgeous and my sister was the most beautiful bride I've ever seen! The products Laela uses are earth friendly and she had a huge variety of shades and colors. She was really flexible with us and checked in to make sure we were satisfied with our looks. I can't wait for my wedding, ill definitely be calling Laela for my bridal look.