Bridal Styles with Kristen

Winnabow, NC · View map · Visit website

About Bridal Styles with Kristen

Bridal Styles with Kristen is an on-site wedding hair and makeup service based out of Winnabow, North Carolina. Owner Kristen prides herself on her people skills, high level of customer service, and her knowledge all the latest beauty trends and techniques. With a style that is fresh, original, and timeless, Kristen is confident that she can make you feel fabulous on your special day.

Bridal Styles with Kristen recommends that you book a hair and makeup trial prior to the big day to test out your desired look. Separate hair consultations are available to assess the current state of your hair and recommend treatments and products to ensure you're looking your best on your wedding day. Kristen will travel to your home, hotel, or venue for bridal and bridal party makeup and hair services.

Areas Covered

Although Bridal Styles with Kristen is based out of Winnabow, North Carolina, Kristen is willing to travel to service clients in Wrightsville Beach, Kure Beach, Carolina Beach, Topsail area, Wilmington, Leland, and surrounding areas.

3 Reviews for Bridal Styles with Kristen

3 Bridal Styles with Kristen Reviews

J
Jacqueline

Married on 09/08/2018

Kristen was AMAZING! I got married yesterday and had to plan everything from out of state as I don't live here. She was so helpful, responsive, wonderful We had a very small party and had hair done ... Read more done for myself and two of my girls. My MIL has very short hair and asked for some help at the last minute and Kristen was very accommodating. Her makeup artist, Ciara, did an amazing job as well. We all looked and felt so beautiful, they both were absolutely amazing and wonderful to work with. I am so happy I found them!!!

K
Kristen

Married on 05/05/2018

I am so glad I found Kristen for my wedding! She was extremely receptive to my needs and also was helpful with suggestions on what to do with my hair! Kristen was super friendly, professional and has ... Read more has talent that you just don’t find these days! She really knows how to make you look your BEST! Thanks so much Kristen!!!

Roseann
Roseann

Married on 05/26/2019

Very talented and understanding

Kristen did an amazing job with my hair and my girls hair! Through out the whole process she was amazing. She would respond very quickly, we did a hair trail which was a great option. Her prices our ... Read more hard to beat too!

Bridal Styles with Kristen FAQ