Bridal Styles with Kristen

Mashpee, MA · View map

About Bridal Styles with Kristen

With my love for people and my passion for the latest beauty trends makes the perfect mix for your big day! I’m proud to represent fashionable styles that are fresh, original, and timeless. I want you to remember not just how great you looked, but how amazing you felt on one of the most special days of your life! I am looking forward to making your day extra special!

Xoxo Kristen

2 Reviews for Bridal Styles with Kristen

2 Bridal Styles with Kristen Reviews

J
Jacqueline

Married on 09/08/2018

Kristen was AMAZING! I got married yesterday and had to plan everything from out of state as I don't live here. She was so helpful, responsive, wonderful We had a very small party and had hair done ... Read more done for myself and two of my girls. My MIL has very short hair and asked for some help at the last minute and Kristen was very accommodating. Her makeup artist, Ciara, did an amazing job as well. We all looked and felt so beautiful, they both were absolutely amazing and wonderful to work with. I am so happy I found them!!!

K
Kristen

Married on 05/05/2018

I am so glad I found Kristen for my wedding! She was extremely receptive to my needs and also was helpful with suggestions on what to do with my hair! Kristen was super friendly, professional and has ... Read more has talent that you just don’t find these days! She really knows how to make you look your BEST! Thanks so much Kristen!!!

Bridal Styles with Kristen FAQ