Bridal4theWin

Mesa, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Bridal4theWin

Bridal4theWin is a professional wedding hair and makeup company from Mesa, Arizona. The company consists of a team of wedding hair and makeup artists led by Lidia Win, a well-known full-service hair and makeup artist in Phoenix and Los Angeles. She has done makeup for several music producers and film studios in Los Angeles. The team specializes in airbrush makeups, bridal updos, and lash extensions. They are trained and dedicated to providing superb hair and makeup services for weddings, engagement shoots, and other big events.

Bridal4theWin offers a wide range of beauty, hair, and makeup services. These services include the following:

/p>
  • Consultations
  • Hair trial
  • On-site hair
  • Textured styling
  • Updos/styling
  • Airbrush, contour, eye, natural, and wedding party makeup
  • Fake lashes

A
Featured
Alesha

Married on 10/11/2017

I have used Lidia's make up services a handful of times. She is professional, RELIABLE, and most importantly does an amazing job! Her make is up flawless and my hair has never looked so good when she ... Read more does it! I highly recommend her services.

D
Diandra

Getting married on 10/20/2019

Amazing, professional, polite, PERFECT!

Lidia was the makeup/hair artist I dreamed of having for my wedding. She took my jumbled ideas from pictures on my Pinterest and made it a reality. She was punctual, prepared, and really knew her ... Read more stuff. She did the make up of my two bridesmaids and mother as well as my bridal hair and makeup in 3 hours, and it looked like we spent all morning prepping. There were different skin tones, ages, and types but she was ready for it all. 20/10 would recommend; you won’t be disappointed with her. Will see her again for special events.

Kara
Kara

Getting married on 10/20/2019

Amazing!!!

Absolutely loved what Esteffany was able to do with my hair and makeup. They provided quick responses and great service. Read more Absolutely loved what Esteffany was able to do with my hair and makeup. They provided quick responses and great service.