BridalBoutiquebyRamanBrar

Pleasanton, CA · View map

About BridalBoutiquebyRamanBrar

A professional wedding makeup service in Pleasanton, California, BridalBoutiquebyRamanBrar combines the notion of simple beauty with glamour and timeless elegance. Owned and operated by influential makeup artist Raman Brar, the company specializes in full-coverage, yet natural looking, bridal makeup. Committed to finding the balance between enhancing one’s natural features and adding elements that compliment them, BridalBoutiquebyRamanBrar is the perfect choice for making ready-to-wed brides feel confident enough to conquer the world!

Raman proudly offers an array of wedding makeup services for brides and their bridal parties to benefit from. Said services include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Consultations
  • Makeup trials
  • Contour makeup application
  • Bridal makeup
  • Bridal party makeup
  • Eyelash extensions

Areas Covered

BridalBoutiquebyRamanBrar proudly offers wedding makeup services to individuals located in Pleasanton, California. Said services are extended to interested individuals throughout San Jose, California and Sacramento, California.

6 Reviews for BridalBoutiquebyRamanBrar

6 BridalBoutiquebyRamanBrar Reviews

S
S Alluri

Married on 04/20/2019

Bridal hair and makeup

Raman did an amazing job with my bridal makeup and hair. She listened to my preferences and was sure to enhance my natural features making me feel incredible. I do not wear a lot of makeup very often ... Read more and was therefore very grateful that she took the time to make sure I felt comfortable and very satisfied with her work. She was also able to do my mother's hair and makeup, which my mother was very happy with as well. I would recommend Raman to any local bride who is looking for a hair and makeup artist who is very skilled, sweet, and a pleasure to work with!

G
Garima

Married on 02/16/2019

Best makeup artist in Bay Area

I cannot imagine my wedding without the make up artist from Bridal Boutique by Raman Brar. Raman made me look and feel so beautiful, which is extremely important for any bride. She is so good with her ... Read more suggestions that she managed to help me decide what would look better on me; given the texture of my skin. I am so happy the way my hair and make up turned out. So, I’m writing this review for the very first time. Raman’s experience with editorial make-up really helped me look unique and special. She is definitely very artistic, extremely professional, reliable and very courteous. On top of everything, she was very positive and calm.

T
Tyra Mcdonald

Married on 02/09/2019

Par-Excellence! She knows her ART

Her work quality is beyond excellence! We hired her for my wedding. She has done a great job for me and was bale to hide my natural flaws without using extra make up. My bridesmaids were so thrilled ... Read more after looking her work. Her professionalism and responsiveness is what I equally value. Will surely recommend her to others...