Bridals By Cyndi

Olivia
Olivia Lewis

Getting married on 04/24/2020

Amazing Experience

I randomly came across Bridals by Cyndi from a google search. From the time I called to schedule my appointment to the time I walked through the doors, my experience was great. I arrived and saw my ... Read more name on their welcome sign! Definitely made me feel special. Not only did they work with my budget but they exceeded my expectations and helped me find the dress of my dreams! Cyndi and Michelle are the absolute best! I liked the fact that one dress I tried on had a detachable skirt but the dress I loved didn’t. So what did they do?! Added a skirt to my dress and turned it into the most beautiful dress ever! I would’ve never thought of that. I couldn’t ask for a better team or bridal salon. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a great experience with great people and amazing dresses! I can’t wait to wear my dress! Thanks Cyndi and Michelle ❤️

E
Elizabeth

Getting married on 08/31/2019

Love this place

I LOVE how as soon as you walk in you are greeted by someone with champagne! Very responsible and very professional! I had the best experience ever finding my bridal gown!. Everyone was so sweet and ... Read more very kind. I highly recommend this bridal shop

Katie
Katie Campbell

Married on 08/03/2019

I said yes to the dress!

Professional, experienced, and friendly! Wonderful salon that I would highly recommend. Samar, the sales consultant, found my perfect dress. She was extremely helpful and honest! Read more Professional, experienced, and friendly! Wonderful salon that I would highly recommend. Samar, the sales consultant, found my perfect dress. She was extremely helpful and honest!