Bridals by D

Buffalo, New York · View map · Visit website

About Bridals by D

Bridals by D, a dress and attire business based in Buffalo, New York, looks forward to helping you find your dream dress. This “Boutique Salon,” which just so happens to be the only one in the area, strives to treat every bride like they are a part of the family. From the moment you step foot in this boutique, you will be surrounded by an abundance of designer exclusive dress options coupled with quality attention and service.

Bridals by D carries a variety of gown styles to suit a wide range of bridal needs. You can select an Off the Rack Option, which allows you to get your dress for less, or you can create a custom wedding gown. In addition to wedding dresses, the shop carries bridesmaid, mother of the bride, and mother of the groom dresses as well. There are also plenty of accessories like bridal belts, hair accessories, veils, and jewelry in the shop. Other services include the following:

• Alterations

E
Featured
Elaina

Married on 08/26/2017

I looked for dresses in 5 cities in both NY and TX before finally finding my dress here. They were able to fully customize my dress taking a strapless dress that I liked and added a high neck in sheer ... Read more lace, a full back piece in lace that went low, buttons down the back added two feet of train and recommended to cut the satin so it would be just a lace train. I even told them about how I hated scratchy dresses and they cut the sides lower so under my arms it was skin on skin and I didn't get all scratched up. Shear perfection. They helped me with my bridesmaid dresses that looked fabulous on the extremely diverse body shapes of my girls and found a dress that made my mom look absolutely beautiful. They definitely have the experience to help you make good choices.

M
Maria

Married on 01/04/2019

It was an unbelievable experience--I explained what I was looking for and was handed exactly the dress I wanted. The store even helped me design a dress for an 'in-between' junior bridesmaid and ... Read more helped with clothes for the mother of the bride!

K
Kathleen

Married on 08/27/2017

Betty was wonderful to work with! I was nervous going in as I was by myself, didn't have an appointment and our wedding is less then 3 months away! But they graciously welcomed me and I was able to ... Read more look through dresses as I waited. She was very attentive to what I wanted and what I didn't want and wound up pulling a dress from that back that I absolutely loved. I walked out with my dress that day and couldn't be happier with my experience there!