Bridals by Elena

Gambrills, MD · View map · Visit website

About Bridals by Elena

Bridals by Elena is a perennial award winning full service bridal salon conveniently located in the Baltimore/Washington DC corridor. We have a skilled, multi-lingual staff, couture creations, and first-rate services usually only found in fashion epicenters like New York or Paris. If you have a vision for that perfect day, you're planning, please consult us and enter the world where fashion dreams become reality.

The creativity of our designs.
The reputation of our consultants.
The skill of our seamstresses.
The uniqueness of our services.
We're yours at hello!

These are the reasons why clients put their trust and faith in us... to realize their fashion vision for the most important day in their life

Our spacious and elegant boutique is equipped with three large laminated catwalks; 360 degree gown viewing capability; 5 lavish changing areas; free wireless; laminated wood flooring; and three halls of wedding dresses.

$1500 is our average wedding dress price, not including alterations, with new gowns starting as low as $800 and ranging up to $3600. Discontinued gowns start around $400.

397 Reviews for Bridals by Elena

397 Bridals by Elena Reviews

U
Featured
User5244250

2+ years ago

Gorgeous bridal shop! Stunning show room with ample room and seating for brides who want to bring their bridal party and family members for support. A light and welcoming enviornment with large ... Read more dressing rooms with mirrors and benches. The shop had a huge selection of gowns from popular designers, in a variety of price ranges. Large selection of Bridemaids dresses as well! The most impressive part of the whole experience was the staff. My friend, the bride, was lucky enough to work with Elena, she was phenomenal! She was patient, supportive, and thorough with my friend. As someone who just got married this year, and now seeing it from the Matron of honor perspective, this was the most impressive bridal shop with the most professional and knowledgeable staff. The staff, esp Elena who helped us, had an obvious passion for helping brides find their dream dress and have the "total experience". Another added plus, we were also allowed us to take pictures, which many shops do not. I never right reviews but I was so blown away with this bridal shop thst I felt compelled to! Thanks Elena!

A
Allison

Getting married on 06/20/2020

I was terrified of going shopping for my wedding dress, but thanks to the selection and wonderful assistance at Bridals by Elena, I ended up finding my dress within the very first hour of what I ... Read more thought might be a multi-week odyssey. The consultants were so patient with me and my family (we didn't even know where to begin on what we liked or not), and were somehow able to interpret our shrugs just right and bring out the ultimate winner. The intimate feel of the shop and the friendliness of the staff will make you feel right at home immediately!

E
Emily

Getting married on 01/18/2020

They were so accommodating and did not get upset even though I ended up staying 15 minutes after closing which was 45 minutes after my appointment time was over! They were so amazing and I walked out ... Read more with something i thought I didn't want, but fell in love with after trying it!