Bridals by Jodi

Charleston, SC · View map

About Bridals by Jodi

At Bridals by Jodi, we believe excellent prices don't mean you have to compromise on superior style and quality. We invite you to come shop in our elegant but casual full service salon where touching and browsing the gowns is encouraged. All of our gowns are on display so that the bride has full control of her appointment with the help, support and guidance of an experienced bridal consultant. Our hope is that every bride leaves our shop feeling like a member of the Bridals by Jodi family.

Bridals by Jodi is proud to have styled low country brides and bridesmaids for the past 15 years and looks forward to working with you to make your gown shopping experience fun, and relaxing!

/p> Read more...

88 Reviews for Bridals by Jodi

88 Bridals by Jodi Reviews

M
Madison

Getting married on 10/19/2019

I went into Bridals by Jodi with a challenging budget (and a fear of personal disappointment when it came to gown shopping) and walked out with an amazing gown I never would have dreamed of finding.I ... Read more discussed my budget and preferences with Haley and she WORKED MAGIC. She listened to my needs, helped me think outside of the box, and was honest and efficient. The very first gown she pulled out for me to try on was perfect for me. I am so happy and feel like a total rockstar in it! Thank you Haley and Bridals by Jodi!!

Samantha
Samantha Bryant

Getting married on 10/05/2019

Best Experience For Dress Shopping

I was so happy with the service I received at this bridal shop! I had recently had a bad experience with another shop because my dress budget was not very big. Victoria made me feel welcome and ... Read more provided much needed feedback about how the dresses looked on me. The entire time I was at this shop I felt like I was important to them. Even the other customers got involved in helping me choose my dress!

Katie
Katie

Married on 08/10/2019

INCREDIBLE! I wish I could have that experience 100 times over.

I went into wedding dress shopping with (Relatively) realistic expectations. I knew that my budget was tight; but it was also not unreasonable. So, after my first appointment at another place in town ... Read more left me feeling deflated (and looked down on), I was so happy to walk into a welcoming atmosphere at Bridals by Jodi... Betsy was an absolute DREAM! I cannot sing her praises enough. She listened to everything my mom and MOH said. But, also made sure that I was always heard. In the end, she helped me decide on an absolutely GORGEOUS gown and was so sweet and complimentary. I would not trade my experience for the world! Side note, we have called back on several occasions to discuss additional items and Betsy remembered who my mom and I both were and the dress. I know that seems like a small thing. But, I also know how many people walk through those doors. And I'm so impressed with the personal touch each of the ladies seem to have with their clients. LOVE LOVE LOVE!