Bride and Jen

Steilacoom, WA · View map · Visit website

About Bride and Jen

Makeup & Hair Agency
Bride and Jen is a specialized bridal hair and makeup agency servicing Seattle and the surrounding areas. The team has been trained rigoriously and auditioned thoroughly, giving you the very best expierence with a talented artist and stylist.

Experience
The team is specialized in either hair or makeup with a minimum of 10 years of experience with a versatile background. Our method ensures a modernized and trendy approach that is tailored to you. Get ready to look your best on your special day.

About Jen
Working with A-listers like Karlie Kloss, Alison Pincus and Alexis Pence, hairstylist, Jen Lim and owner of Bride and Jen makes fresh and effortless beauty her signature. Classically trained in hair at diPietro Todd Salons + Academy and studied in 3D animation at the Academy of Arts, Jen explores the intersection of art and beauty. She uses her background in textures, shadows and highlights — albeit for a different kind of canvas. With a beauty ethos that natural is always better, Jen has made romantic and effortless updos her hallmark.

Contact
Jen is commited to pairing you with the right artist and stylist. The following photos are from real weddings with real clients styled by the Bride and Jen team. Please provide photos of your desired look during your email exchange followed by your wedding date and getting ready location.

For a full quote please email : brideandjen@gmail.com

Bride and Jen offers on-site professional hair and makeup services, specializing in romantic and effortless updos. She works with brides and bridal parties of up to 15 people, and offers both trials and consultations. Hair and makeup services include:

• Blowouts

A
Afton

Married on 08/10/2019

Jen was fantastic!

Jen was the cherry on top of my wedding in making my hair look stunning. From the hair trial where Jen was incredibly flexible in trying a few different styles to coming all the way to our airbnb for ... Read more the day-of, my mother, sister, grandmother, and I thought her work was amazing.

A
Ashley

Married on 07/27/2019

Fantastic!

Jen and her team did a awesome job! Read more Jen and her team did a awesome job!

Tessa
Tessa Dover

Married on 07/06/2019

Great experience - highly recommend

Jen was amazing! She did a hair trial for me and wedding hair for both me and my wife. She was prompt in her communication, easy to book with, flexible, and so talented! For the trial, she met us at ... Read more the house and was totally unfazed by the dogs barking and jumping and wanting attention. For the wedding, she met us at the hotel and even brought a candle and tunes to create a fun and calming atmosphere. We had only a vague idea of what we were looking for, and she took it all in and executed everything perfectly. A great balance of being open to feedback while also having an intuitive knowledge of what needed to be done. I got so many compliments on my hair throughout the night, and payment was easy too (we did it via venmo, though she provided several options). We would definitely recommend her! (note - this review is cross-posted on The Knot - just FYI!)