Bride Style Beauty

Lincolnwood, IL · View map

About Bride Style Beauty

Bride Style Beauty is a chic, on-location hair and makeup team catering to modern brides in the Chicagoland area --"We Get You White Carpet Gorgeous.".

We provide bridal hair and makeup services for Chicago (including the North Shore, Metro and Downtown Chicago and Most Suburbs). Relax on the big day and have us come to you!

- Over 12 Years of Professional Experience

8 Bride Style Beauty Reviews

L
Lizzette

Married on 10/06/2013

Maritza from Bride Style Beauty did my hair, and my bridesmaids' hair at the Wit Hotel on October 6, 2013, and we all LOVED her. I'm not exaggerating when I say that I felt as if a close friend was ... Read more doing my hair on my wedding day! Maritza's friendly vibe and super sweet personality set a relaxing tone as we were getting ready that morning, and that's exactly how you want everyone to feel on such an important day. I digress.. aside from how awesome she is, Maritza has a TON of talent. I had two hair trials, and ended up loving a half-up, half-down look. She really listened to me, and she listened to my bridesmaids as well, who all went with different up-dos. On the day of my wedding, she executed our looks flawlessly and she even spent a little more time on me to make sure my curls lasted (and they did from 10am to 1am!). Thanks again, Maritza!

E
Everly

Married on 09/28/2013

After looking at many photos online, I chose to do a trial with Maritza and Milian because I liked their work the most. I was going for an etheral goddess sort of look, with lots of braids and I knew ... Read more they could pull it off. They were so nice during the trial, and were even nicer when I kept making little tweaks. Thanks Ladies! I did my trial, and I had a huge wedding party and they assured me that this wouldn't be a problem. 7 maids, 1 officiant (my friend), 2 moms, and me. I got a group rate on make up and hair since I had so many people, which was great. They came to my hotel, so convenient, and they were on time and ready to go. They made everyone look beautiful, and each girl looked a little different then the last which was what I was going for, and they finished everyone. I looked amazing, and my now husband thought so also. They were so fun to be around also, really felt like you were hanging out with friends, but ones who rock at doing hair and makeup. They are the best!

A
Alyssa

Married on 05/26/2013

I hired Maritza and Milian to do my hair/make-up as well as my bridal party's for my wedding this past weekend and they both did an absolutely wonderful job! They were very easy to work with and ... Read more responsive from the beginning. By the time the big day arrived I was confident everyone would look stunning after their work on us. They were both very warm and friendly and really listened to what everyone wanted. I had some girls that knew exactly what they wanted and they nailed it and I had other girls that had no idea and just gave them a guideline of 'vintage look' or 'classic look' and they were perfect as well. I would highly recommend them to anyone.