Bride Theater Wedding Films

Taylors, SC · View map

About Bride Theater Wedding Films

I specialize in Dramatic, Engaging, Candid, and FUN Wedding Films. Forget everything you thought you knew about traditional wedding videos. You won?t find that here.

I've been a full time video producer for over 10 years. I've worked on hundreds of wedding films and LOVE to create spectacular Highlight Films for you. Pricing can be found at the bottom of my FAQ section.

Commissioning a videographer is nothing like picking a cake-maker, a florist, or a venue. It's important for us to feel comfortable around each other, to establish a good repoiré. So Call me when you have a chance to chat. I love texting and email, but please pick up the phone. I wanna hear your lovely voice.

Paul

864-787-0232

8 Reviews for Bride Theater Wedding Films

8 Bride Theater Wedding Films Reviews

User4770336

2+ years ago

Paul was excellent to work with! He was very professional and assisted me with any questions I had. The video was amazing and I'm so happy with it. I saw much more of my wedding than I did on that ... Read more day. Its a great thing to have to look back on. Thank you so much Paul!!

Luis Enrique
Luis

Married on 10/12/2013

Paul made sure to provide us with a service of excelence and professionalism. Was there way ahead of time and captured every moment we could have imagined. Bride Theater surpassed all our expectations ... Read more and the moment of the revealing of our DVD was as big as the day we got married. Excellent graphics and just the perfect music that made our Anniversary DVD viewing one to remember. Paul, our deepest appreciation.

J
Joelle

Married on 02/13/2013

I asked Paul Sturken to be the videographer of a very important funeral that I wanted to have a recording of. Paul Sturken is an incredible videographer. Not only does he deliver very high quality ... Read more recordings of special occasions but he is also exceptional to work with. He is professional, detailed, accomodating and his finished product is incredible. I was thrilled with the professional dvd that he put together for me and I definitely want to benefit from his videography service again in the future.