Bridekick Wedding Planners

Toms River, NJ · View map

About Bridekick Wedding Planners

Bridekick Wedding Planners is a wedding planning and coordination service based out of Toms River, New Jersey. When couples book wedding planning services through Bridekick, they are in for a one-of-a-kind experience. Owner and operater Brittany has always had a passion for crafting beautiful events, and she has instilled this in her own Bridekick planning company. Couples will recieve the help of a planner who treats you more like a best friend than a customer and who will go above and beyond to make your unique wedding vision a reality. Brittany will become your sidekick, or ‘bridekick,’ meaning she will be there from the day you hear the words “Will you marry me?” until you both say “I Do!”

Bridekick Wedding Planners offers fully customizable services and has experience planning civil unions, cultural weddings, destination weddings, double weddings, eco-friendly weddings, military weddings, and both religious and non-religious weddings. Some of the services that they offer include:

• Budget analysis

1 Bridekick Wedding Planners Reviews

A
Amanda

Married on 04/10/2015

Brittany went above and beyond in helping plan my wedding. I'm sure I wasn't the easiest bride, but she kept me calm through out the entire process and everything on my wedding day went so smoothly ... Read more and was as stress free as possible! I highly recommend Brittany as a planner!

Bridekick Wedding Planners FAQ