Brides Best Friend

Bedford, New Hampshire · View map

About Brides Best Friend

Brides Best Friend is a versatile and talented wedding hair and makeup team in Bedford, New Hampshire. Cristina Sarmiento and Ellysa Spenard run this business, which has been beautifying New England couples for years. Brides Best Friend wants to customize just the right look for you and your attendants on your magical day.

You and your crew can be looking your very best with the help of Brides Best Friend (the licensed professionals will come to you, too!); just keep in mind that the maximum group size is 16. Package prices include a consultation. Some of their services include:

• Brow/lash

S
    Sandy D

Married on 12/30/2018

December Wedding

I worked with Ellysa and Christina in December for my wedding. My experience overall was awesome! They were extremely accommodating with my large bridal party and many changes I threw at them. Even ... Read more working alongside my mother while she poked at my hair while they were working on it. They made sure she was just as satisfied with my hair as I was and I know that's not an easy thing to do! I highly recommend working with Brides Best Friend!

B
    Brianna Boyle

Married on 12/29/2018

Best Choice for Hair/Makeup!

Cristina and Erin did amazing hair and makeup and were so fun to work with! They arrived to my house for 6:30am! To be sure my bridesmaids, myself and MOB and MOG were all ready to go for our 11:30am ... Read more limo pick up. I had an early afternoon wedding and wanted to take our formal portraits before the ceremony. Cristina and Erin were efficient and did an amazing job. I received compliments from my bridesmaids who have been in numerous other wedding that this team was by far the best they have ever had! They do charge a travel fee but completely reasonable and well worth it. Would hire them again in a heart beat!

F
    Felicia

Married on 06/16/2018

I took a chance and booked with Ellysa prior to having my hair and make up trial after realizing I was running out of time to book someone who was willing to travel. I hit the jackpot with Ellysa! As ... Read more I get migraines frequently, it can be difficult to find a style that won't hurt me. Ellysa was so considerate of this in the way she styled my hair without sacrificing the overall look I was going for. Make-up was amazing as well! Ellysa and Christina both traveled to the condo we were staying at to work with myself and bridesmaids on my wedding day. I am amazed with how quickly they were able to work with everyone and how happy everyone was with their hair and make-up. My photographers asked me who did my hair and make-up and kept raving about how it showed up in pictures.