Bride's Best Friend

North Charleston, South Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Bride's Best Friend

Bride’s Best Friend is a high-end bridal hair and makeup company based out of Charleston, South Carolina. We're completely dedicated to only doing weddings, ensuring you're in good hands. We pride ourselves on our knowledge of current styles, high-quality service and ability to make you look gorgeous. We are happy to travel all over the local area, coming to you on-site for your big day.

hairstyling, updos, downstyles, airbrush makeup, false eyelashes, etc for the whole bridal party.

Areas Covered

Charleston, Mount Pleasant, Isle of Palms, Kiawah Isalnd, Seabrook Island, North Charleston, West Ashley, Summerville, James Island, Folly beach, John's Island, Beaufort, Hilton Head Island, Georgetown, Myrtle Beach, Columbia, and surrounding areas.

40 Reviews for Bride's Best Friend

40 Bride's Best Friend Reviews

L
Featured
Lindsay

Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing job!

Brett was awesome! She is very talented! She responded to my messages quickly, and made me feel very comfortable. She made my bridesmaids and me feel beautiful! There were also a lot of tears during ... Read more the ceremony, and none of our makeup ran. I would highly recommend Brett!

Kimberly
Kimberly Bullock

Married on 05/24/2019

Brett is truly a Bride's Best Friend!

Brett and her team did an IMPECCABLE job on myself and the bridal party. She brought all of our visions to life and truly made a masterpiece out of each and everyone of us. Not only is she a true ... Read more artist, she is the sweetest most genuine person!! She comes highly recommended by myself and my VERY picky salon owner sister! Xoxo

S
Samantha

Married on 05/16/2019

My favorite wedding vendor!

Brett was amazing to work with from start to finish! She came to our downtown Charleston hotel for my trial and came to our Folly Beach beach house for the big day. Airbrush doesn't work well on my ... Read more skin so Brett found the perfect matte foundation for me. Her & her makeup assistant checked in regularly with the six of us while in the hair & make up chair to make sure we liked how it looked & make any requested tweaks. Everyone in the party was super happy with the results which is a tough feat! Brett & Lauren were a pleasure to hang out with and even offered me a ride to our venue (30 minutes away) because we were short a seat in our vehicle. Brett went above & beyond throughout the whole process, is reasonably priced, and is very personable which is why she was my favorite wedding vendor!