BRIDES BY ELIZABETH

San Antonio, Texas · View map · Visit website

About BRIDES BY ELIZABETH

BRIDES BY ELIZABETH is a friendly, family-owned bridal boutique located in San Antonio, Texas. This passionate salon is owned by veterans who believe the customer always comes first. They offer a variety of beautiful, high-quality gowns at affordable prices for the bride, her bridesmaids and her mom. BRIDES BY ELIZABETH looks forward to making your special day everything you dreamed it to be.

This unique bridal store’s goal is for each of their customers to leave completely satisfied. In addition to carrying a diverse selection of bridal gowns by designers such as Allure, Jasmine, Venus Bridal and Moonlight Bridal, to name a few, BRIDES BY ELIZABETH also carries veils, jewelry and hair accessories. They have an in-house alteration department run by seamstresses who have over 30 years of experience. They're happy to alter and press your gown for you, even if you do not purchase with them. Additional services include:

• Trunks shows
  • Sample sales
  • Customization
  • Cleaning
  • Preservation

Other Services
In addition to carrying bridal gowns in a variety of styles, this new boutique also carries dresses in a variety of sizes, including plus size gowns, ensuring every bride can find something to make them feel beautiful. Their other services include:

• Bridal belts

Ashley
Ashley

Married on 12/30/2018

Beautiful Dresses and Wonderful Staff

I can’t even begin to explain to you how impressed I am with Brides By Elizabeth! The staff is amazing and really tailor everything to your needs! The dress was even more beautiful than I could ... Read more imagine and they tailored everything in store. They offer a military discount and while I was getting tailored, I was speaking to the owner and I could see the passion for what she does and what she believes in. I’m so glad I decided to get my dress from here!

D
Diana

Married on 09/01/2018

Let me start by saying that I love how friendly and open to help you out everyone there is! The first day I went in I had gone to a couple of other places and I was overwhelmed by chosing my own ... Read more dresses from so many gorgeous ones but to my surprise Angie asked what I wanted and my budget and she chose a great selection of dresses. Thanks to her, Alejandra and Theresa I didn't have to go out of my budget and I got my dream dress!!! They also have beautiful veils and hair pins and tiaras!!

M
Mary

Married on 02/24/2018

Received great customer service. Jen was very helpful and patient. Read more Received great customer service. Jen was very helpful and patient.