Brides by Kelly

Chicago, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About Brides by Kelly

Brides by Kelly is a professional hair and makeup company located in Chicago, Illinois, specializing in on-location beauty services for weddings. The team will guide you in choosing a look for your big day that meets your vision. The entire wedding party will have the look and feel of your desire, all at competitive prices. Brides by Kelly is delighted to travel and serves brides and bridal parties located in the southern, western, and northern suburbs of Chicago, Illinois, as well as the north shore areas.

There are three different packages for brides to choose from for their day of pampering: The Event, The Diva, and The Vogue. The Event package is perfect for an intimate party, offering service for up to 6 people, professional makeup artist and hairstylist, and service for 5 hours. The Diva is the middle package, offering service for up to 8 people, professional makeup artist and hairstylist, and up to 7 hours of service. The final and most glamourous package is The Vogue, offering service for up to 12 people, two professional makeup artists and hair stylists, and 7 hours of service. Each package includes a trial run to make sure your look is exactly how you envisioned it. Brides by Kelly’s packages and services can also include:

• Blowouts

C
Featured
Catherine

Married on 06/09/2018

Beautiful Hair & Makeup on my wedding day!

Kelly and Agnes were both amazing to work with for both hair and makeup on my wedding day. They both have a real talent for what they do and I hope in the future I get to use them again for another ... Read more event so I am recommending them to all my friends and family. From the trial run to the day of the wedding they were both on time, professional, and efficent. They listened to what I asked for and made changes if I requested them as well. They both did hair and make up for my large bridal party of 8 which was not an easy task and did it flawelessy and they made everyone happy. I couldn't believe they could work that quickly and give everyone their own look. Again, they are the best and if you have the choice to book them I strongly suggest you do...best decision I made and if I could do it again I would. Thanks again Agnes & Kelly for making me stunning on my wedding day. Cheers!

Kate
Kate Allt

Married on 03/23/2019

They do beautiful work!

I had two hair and makeup trials before contacting Brides by Kelly, and I was disappointed in them both. Kelly asked me right away to send her specifics about what I was disappointed in, what I ... Read more wanted, how I usually wore my hair and makeup and asked for pictures for inspiration. I really appreciated her eagerness to make sure a third trial with her girls went better. I did a hair trial with Ryan and makeup with Natalia. Both of them knocked it out of the park, and I felt a huge weight lift from my shoulders, and booked them right away. Hair and makeup was not something I had expected to be stressful, but Kelly, Ryan and Natalia wanted to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. On the day of the wedding, Ryan and Natalia were AMAZING. They were right on time, were fun and chatty with my mom and my bridesmaids and of course, their work was beautiful. All my girls loved their hair and makeup. Some girls knew what they wanted for hair, some girls let Ryan do her thing, but all of them turned out absolutely gorgeous. Natalia has such a knack for enhancing people’s natural beauty, and paying attention to their skin and preferences instead of just painting a face on. My hair and makeup turned out even better than the trials (and both girls made changes based on a few notes I gave them) and they both held up all night even after dancing the night away! I would absolutely recommend them. They did a beautiful job, and I’m so appreciative!

J
Judy Kavanaugh

Married on 12/23/2018

Christmas Wedding

Kelly and her crew were excellent at accommodating my December 23rd wedding. Paige did an amazing job with my make up and Kelly made sure my hair was done the way that I wanted it even if that meant ... Read more touching up a curl or two. Brides by Kelly is a great business who goes above and beyond to make sure their bride is happy and feels extra beautiful on their special day!