Brides By Rosanne

Denver, Colorado · View map · Visit website

About Brides By Rosanne

Brides By Rosanne is a wedding hair and makeup company located in Denver, Colorado. From a natural glow to dramatic smoky eyes, these talented hair and makeup artists will create the look you have always envisioned for your wedding day. Owner Rosanne Harris has over 20 years of experience in the beauty industry and is committed to making people feel amazing on their most special day!

Brides By Rosanne offers many beauty services to pamper you on your wedding day. In order to achieve the look you desire, Rosanne offers consultations to discuss exactly what you want. Services include the following:

• Gym

B
    Featured
    Blar

Married on 06/28/2014

Rosanne is absolutely amazing. She is truly talented and an expert in what she does. She recently did the hair and make-up for me and all of my bridesmaids, and mother for my wedding. She drove almost ... Read more almost two hours to our venue in the middle of nowhere. We had 11 girls total; she and her assistant started at 7:30 a.m and worked tirelessly through the day to get all of us done in time. She hardly took a break to go to the bathroom, and ate lunch standing up! Everyone looked flawless. We received endless compliments, and our make-up looked AMAZING in the photos! Even the girls who had to get done first, their hair and make-up lasted all day and into the night, despite the mid-summer Texas heat and humidity! She was kind enough to do touch-ups on the those who wanted them right before the ceremony. She was able to cater to the individual requests of each person, and everyone had a completely unique and different style. All of my girls were extremely pleased with their looks, and couldn't stop checking themselves out in the mirror. That is saying a lot if you have ever been in a wedding or had your hair and make-up done, there is usually at least someone who isn't happy with their look. I have never felt more beautiful than I did on that day, and I owe most of that to Rosanne.

A
    Ashley

Married on 02/14/2019

Sarah did amazing!

Sarah is based in AZ. I was so happy to have found her! My wedding was out of state, and she was so flexible in making sure we had time to do a trial and really figure out everything I wanted. On the ... Read more day of she arrived early and was able to do my mother's, bridesmaid and my hair and makeup. We all looked fabulous! She was polite, professional, and personable. Everything you want in someone spending hours at your house with you! Thank you again Sarah! I highly recommend her.

Hayley
    Hayley

Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing Wedding Hair & Makeup!

Rosanne is a very talented hair and makeup artist! I got married at Spruce Mountain Ranch in Larkspur, and she did my hair and makeup, along with the majority of my six bridesmaids hair and makeup.I ... Read more I was absolutely thrilled with how beautiful my hair and makeup was, and my bridesmaids also looked amazing! Rosanne was very professional, quick to respond, and on time! I would highly recommend her to any bride!