Brides by Tatiana

San Juan, PR · View map · Visit website

About Brides by Tatiana

A wedding hair and makeup company in San Juan, Puerto Rico, Brides by Tatiana specializes in impeccable wedding beauty. Owned by licensed cosmetologist Tatiana Rincón, the company prides itself on its flawless technique, calm demeanor, and soothing touch on your special day. Understanding that each bride wants to look their absolute best on their big day, Brides by Tatiana is guaranteed to be the perfect choice for all your wedding beauty needs!

Designs Offered
Brides by Tatiana offers an assortment of wedding beauty services from which its brides may benefit. For a truly fun and enjoyable wedding preparation experience, said services include:

• Hair and makeup trials
  • Customized bridal hair and makeup
  • Wedding party hair and makeup
  • Makeup retouch and second hair look
  • Hair extensions
  • Lash extensions

Areas Covered
Brides by Tatiana proudly offers wedding hair and makeup services to interested individuals in San Juan, Puerto Rico. In addition to Rye, New York, the boutique’s services are extended to those throughout Dorado, Puerto Rico, and beyond.

66 Reviews for Brides by Tatiana

66 Brides by Tatiana Reviews

A
Featured
Aida

Married on 01/25/2014

Hola! We hired Brides by Tatiana for our wedding on January 25th, 2014. She was recommended by our wedding planner Maria Lugo. Tatiana was awesome! Including the bride, we had 7 people in our bridal ... Read more bridal party getting both their hair and makeup done the day of the wedding and Tatiana pulled it off without a hitch! She, along with a assistant, came to our room at the San Juan Marriott Resort and Stellaris Casino the morning of the wedding and got to work right away. Everyone was extremely pleased with their makeup and hair! Both the hair and makeup photographed very well! Her communications skills are awesome, she is very easy to get a hold off, and was very accommodating when booking the hair and makeup trial for me (the bride)! Tatiana is very professional, excellent at time management, and we could not be happier with her services! AWESOME! THANK YOU TATIANA!

Suhayl
Suhayl

Married on 07/08/2019

Tatiana was wonderful!

Tatiana came over to my hotel and did my mother and grand mother's hair and she did my own hair and my make up. I have very curly hair and didn't want to straighten it at all, she did an updo that ... Read more still showed off my curls, it was perfect. She helped me look absolutely stunning for the day of my wedding. Everyone couldn't stop talking about my make up and how perfect it was. At the end of my wedding i jumped into the ocean with my husband... my make up stayed on perfectly even after that! I say that's excellent work. Thanks Tatiana!

Jalena
Jalena Bingham

Married on 07/03/2019

Bridal hair and makeup

Tatiana was excellent - she arrived exactly on time wedding day and did incredible work! All of the bridal party looked just stunning. Everyone’s hair and makeup just outstanding and beautiful! ... Read more Definitely recommend her to anyone! ❤️💕