Brides by Valerie Clarke

Mullica Hill, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Brides by Valerie Clarke

Brides by Valerie Clarke is a premier hair and makeup service in Mullica Hill, New Jersey. Valerie has more than 17 years of experience in the beauty industry. She specializes in bridal beauty and serves all of southern and central New Jersey, Philadelphia and areas of Delaware. Valerie and her team come to your convenient location and pamper you on your special day.

Valerie and her team can duplicate styles you see on Instagram or on Pinterest. They can also design looks that are best suited for your features & hair type. Valerie is an expert in making fine hair appear thick. You will feel like the best version of yourself while still looking like you.

• Blowouts
  • Coloring
  • Extensions
  • Haircuts
  • Styling
  • Airbrush and contour makeup
  • On-site hair and makeup
  • Wedding party hair and makeup
  • Makeup and hair trial

Dana
Featured
Dana

Married on 11/03/2018

True Artist and Professional!

I chose Valerie to be the stylist for my November wedding after reading she specialized in bridal up-dos. I had a very specific up-do in mind for my wedding day, and Valerie went above and beyond to ... Read more make it absolutely perfect (I think this up-do took close to 2 hours!). Valerie was able to achieve exactly what I was looking for – and knew exactly what to do to make it feel “right.” You can tell she has been in the business for a while and knows exactly what she is doing when it comes to hair! You can trust her completely. I had seven bridesmaid in total, and she absolutely nailed their looks too (I believe my one bridesmaid even hired her for her wedding afterward). She also did my mother’s hair for the wedding and we both agreed her hair style never looked better. Valerie is a true artist, and her experience and talent speaks for itself in all of our pictures!

Vicky
Vicky Hopkins

Married on 04/06/2019

Simply the best

Booking Valerie Clarke for my and my bridesmaids hair for the big day was one of the best and effortless decisions I made. Val - you were a pleasure to work with and all the girls' hair looked ... Read more STUNNING. I've never seen all the girls in the bridal party be so pleased with their hair (there's always someone who isn't happy, and with you - that was not the case). You are a true professional. You were like a magician with my hair extensions and my hair was exactly what I wanted. Thank you so much for being the pro that you are! I'll forever recommend you to anyone who asks!

Alison Dunleavy
Alison

Married on 09/29/2018

Five stars across the board! Valerie is a true professional and if you hire her, you will feel at ease on your wedding day. She will have you and your bridal party covered. My hair and makeup (by ... Read more Jacqui Clark) turned out so beautiful! I was very happy with it as was my whole bridal party! It was a great feeling to know I picked out a stylist and makeup artist who made everyone look and feel their absolute best!