Brides N Blooms Wholesale and Designs

Tampa, FL · View map · Visit website

About Brides N Blooms Wholesale and Designs

Brides n Blooms Wholesale and Designs is a floral design service located in Tampa, Florida. Whether you’re looking for just a single box of mixed bouquets, or you want a vast sea of roses for your wedding ceremony, the shop can fulfill all of your floral needs. As a wholesale florist, Brides n Blooms's prices are always 30 to 70 percent less expensive than traditional florists, though you can still expect the same high-quality florals.

Brides N Blooms Wholesale and Designs caters to nearly all floral styles, including classic, modern, tropical, eclectic, romantic, and vintage. Some of the floral options the company provides include aisle decor, bouquets, chuppah decor, flower petals, table arrangements, altar decor, boutonnieres, corsages, and single flowers. All flowers are shipped directly from local farms and are delivered to you as fresh as possible, and though Brides N Blooms is based in the Tampa Bay Area, the company can ship gorgeous arrangements to anywhere in the United States and parts of Canada. Other services provided by the company include:

• Consultations

Jessica
Featured
Jessica

Married on 12/09/2017

Brides N Blooms completely exceeded my expectations! We worked with Dorelle entirely through email to share our budget, vision for our wedding, and what exactly we wanted for the day of. Dorelle was ... Read more very accommodating in our requests and she was amazing to work with. I was blown away on the day of the wedding when I saw our floral arrangements - they were even better than I could have imagined and better than the design inspiration I had shared with her throughout the planning process, AND within our budget! Thank you SO much Dorelle and Brides N Blooms for capturing our vision and making it perfect for our wedding day!!!

J
Jackie

Married on 06/22/2019

To Die For Flower Arrangements!

I can’t say enough about our flowers, they were absolutely stunning! We had a destination beach wedding in Treasure Island. Ellen and her team matched our beach theme beautifully. Our bouquets were ... Read more were gorgeous and the bouts for the guys matched their beach wedding outfits perfectly. Ellen suggested our ring bearer wear a lollipop bout. At first I was hesitant but went along with it. I’m glad I did because it looked so cute on him and he loved it! The corsages for our mothers and grandmother were tastefully done as well. And our sweetheart table arrangement..oh my gosh, it was gorgeous!! All of the flowers were so vibrant and look fantastic in our videos and pictures. I’m so happy I opted for real flower arrangements instead of the fake bouquets I was originally looking at. Thank you so much Ellen! You are such a sweet lady and I’m so glad you were part of our beach wedding dream team.

Ashley
Ashley

Married on 06/01/2019

My flowers were exactly what I was looking for

They did such a wonderful job bringing my vision to life and working with me on the budget. They helped me fill out my tropical theme wedding with the perfect amount of greenery, my bouquet was one of ... Read more my favorite parts of the whole thing! They were wonderful, affordable, and very helpful. Highly recommend.