BridesVillage Wedding Accessories

Edinboro, PA · View map

About BridesVillage Wedding Accessories

Welcome to BridesVillage! We would like to personally thank you for stopping by. At BridesVillage we work hard to bring "small town values" to your online experience. We like to think of our product categories as "shops" in our village for you to explore. These shops not only offer "popular" wedding accessories but also hard-to-find items like aisle runners in ivory, garters in plus sizes, and cake toppers in colors other than white.

Our roots began in 1991 with one person with a brick-and-mortar store in northwest Pennsylvania. Focusing on customer service and serving with integrity, the store grew to become the most exclusive wedding accessories retailer in the area, welcoming wedding shoppers from over three states.

The owner, however, no longer wished to work the long hours after the birth of her son. Enjoying the work but wanting to focus on being a mom, the store was sold - and BridesVillage was created in 2000.

Born of Christian-based family values, with God's blessing BridesVillage blossomed. Nineteen years later we continue to serve based on the principles and faith which brought us to this point. The staff functions as a family in itself, working as a team to meet our goals. We admit it - we make mistakes. But we hold our honor dear, and serve you with the honesty and morality you expect - and deserve.

C. R. Ward, Owner

2 Reviews for BridesVillage Wedding Accessories

2 BridesVillage Wedding Accessories Reviews

Ashlee
Ashlee

Married on 09/07/2013

They were absolutely amazing. What the FH and I ordered were exactly what we wanted and we wouldn't change it for anything. I will defiantly be referring them. Read more They were absolutely amazing. What the FH and I ordered were exactly what we wanted and we wouldn't change it for anything. I will defiantly be referring them.

Cabell
Cabell

Married on 05/21/2010

We ordered a pair of glass toasting flutes with a color design printed on them of the Vegas sign that says "Just Married in Fabulous Las Vegas" (instead of the actual sign text). I had originally ... Read more planned to find some in town, but when I called a couple of large souvenir stores they didn't have them! I would have expected them to be a staple, but who knows.
I called Bridal Village just to make sure that the flutes could be delivered a couple of days before the ceremony to our hotel (I was ordering about a month in advance). The woman with whom I spoke was very professional and competent; she mentioned that, as you would expect, they do a LOT of business with people planning DW weddings. She assured me they'd put a note in about the necessary delivery date, and in fact, I even got email confirmation the week before the wedding when the shipment went out.
The glasses arrived in plenty of time, expertly packed, and exactly as pictured on the website. We've shipped them back UPS to our home in Wisconsin, and all they had to do was add more packing peanuts to the original box we'd saved.

BridesVillage Wedding Accessories FAQ