Rachel Sunley

Depew, NY · View map

About Rachel Sunley

Rachel Sunley is a fitness and health coaching service in Depew, New York. This team of fitness specialists will help you get in shape and feel your best before the wedding day. They offer boot camp classes that are tailored to your fitness level and ability. Plus, the coaches mix up routines so you’re always having fun and learning new ways to stay active. If you’re ready to get in shape, but don’t want to add stress to your already busy engagement schedule, choose Bridezilla Boot Camp.

Rachel Sunley is a 12-week fitness program aimed at helping women feel good in their bodies while having fun. They exercise all muscle groups of the body for a healthy, holistic approach that will make you feel less sore, more energized, and overall more in shape. They also provide recipes and custom meal plans to guide you on how to fuel your body for long-lasting fitness results. This educational workout course will change the way you view fitness and will help you feel amazing in your body on the big day.

2 Reviews for Rachel Sunley

2 Rachel Sunley Reviews

N
Nikki

Married on 04/08/2017

Bridezilla Bootcamp was the first type of physical fitness I had done. Rachel had made me feel so welcome to the class right from day one. The classes were fun and always different.. I wanted to come ... Read more and workout even during the cold snowy months! The classes are small so you get the attention you need to make sure you are doing the exercises right. Rachel was and is an amazing support system. I could call and text her at anytime with question and for support. As a group we would do grocery shopping classes/weekend runs and so much more. Even though I no longer live in New York I still keep in touch with Rachel and over the years I have been able to build a great friendship with her!

User7470921

2+ years ago

I am a person who doesn't normally work out by any sense of the word! I am definitely more likely to show up at a yoga class or take a walk with my puppy! I however signed up for my first boot camp to ... Read more to support a few girls I love & ended up continuing with the classes through several boot camps! Rachel was amazing to work with & helped you feel motivated and proud at whatever fitness level you are at! She worked with me and used modifications to build my capabilities and I eventually was at the same level as the other girls in the group! I felt comfortable and at ease! There was never any judgement! We made these classes fun & social and we all became quite close as a group! It was absolutely beautiful to see a group of woman supporting one another and building each other up! I was never in better physical shape than when I participated in boot camps! There was usually a reward for whomever showed the most progress which was motivating! These group training sessions were fun, reasonable & most importantly they worked! Rachel is a joy to work with! She is sweet, she pushes you but not in a negative way & her support was so much more than just in a fitness sense! I would recommend this vendor to anyone who is unsure of their fitness level but needs guidance or to anyone looking for a positive upbeat class to kick them into shape! Can't wait for the next round! ?? -

Rachel Sunley FAQ