Bridge City Photography

Pittsburgh, PA · View map

About Bridge City Photography

Bridge City Photography offers a fresh and modern look at the art of photography. We specialize in weddings, engagements, maternity, newborn, and modeling photography. Give us a look!

4 Reviews for Bridge City Photography

4 Bridge City Photography Reviews

A
Angela

Married on 10/27/2012

Lisa, thank you for making our day even more special! I can't wait to view the Photos Read more Lisa, thank you for making our day even more special!! I can't wait to view the Photos

J
Jessica

Married on 10/20/2012

Lisa is the best! She gives great direction to her subjects and provide excellent quality photos. Her creativity and style are outstanding. I would recommend anyone to bridge city photography! Read more Lisa is the best! She gives great direction to her subjects and provide excellent quality photos. Her creativity and style are outstanding. I would recommend anyone to bridge city photography!

R
Rebecca

Married on 05/05/2012

I would recommend Bridge City to anyone that asked me for suggestions on a photographer. Lisa really caters to your needs and is open to anything and everything you would like her to do. She is ... Read more extremely creative and has the most professional assistants and still finds a way to make every thing fun at the same time.