Bridgehampton Tennis and Surf Club

Bridgehampton, NY · View map · Visit website

About Bridgehampton Tennis and Surf Club

Bridgehampton Tennis and Surf Club is a coastal wedding venue located in Bridgehampton, New York. Surrounded by the Mecox Bay, Sam’s Creek and the Atlantic Ocean, Bridgehampton Tennis and Surf Club is the perfect setting to host the waterfront wedding of your dreams. The experienced event specialists at Bridgehampton Tennis and Surf Club will do all that they can on your wedding day to bring you a one-of-a-kind experience that will be remembered for a lifetime.

Facilities and Capacity
Bridgehampton Tennis and Surf Club can accommodate up to 240 wedding guests in its indoor and outdoor event spaces. Featuring over 1,200 feet of oceanfront property, the stunning Bridgehampton Tennis and Surf Club is ideal for private beachfront ceremonies and receptions. Couples may exchange their vows on the surf club’s private beach, then transition with their guests on to the surf club’s oceanfront, wrap-around decks for their cocktail hour. A grand reception can be held in Bridgehampton Tennis and Surf Club’s luxurious clubhouse, which houses their elegant ballroom that features detailed wooden floors, white walls and floor-to-ceiling windows. The venue’s upscale bridal suite is a comfortable space where the bridal party can relax and prepare prior to the beginning of the wedding ceremony.

Bridgehampton Tennis and Surf Club is a full-service wedding venue that is available for hosting engagement parties, ceremonies and receptions. The elegant venue offers event planning and in-house catering and bartending services to couples planning their nuptials on Long Island. On the day of your wedding, event staff will go above and beyond to accommodate all of your wants and needs from the moments before you say, “I do,” to after you dance the night away at your reception. Bridgehampton Tennis and Surf Club offers onsite parking to couples and their guests on your wedding day.

Cuisine
Bridgehampton Tennis and Surf Club works with the famed Robbins Wolfe Eventeurs during all of the events they cater. Couples may choose from a variety of catering options for their cocktail hour and reception, such as buffet, family style, dessert, plated, stations, servers, tastings, and hors d'oeuvres. The talented chefs at the surf club can create meals using ingredients and recipes from all over the world, which will surely delight your and your guests' taste buds.

12 Reviews for Bridgehampton Tennis and Surf Club

12 Bridgehampton Tennis and Surf Club Reviews

K
Featured
Kara

Married on 06/15/2019

Unbelievable all around; Thank you BTSC!

From beginning to end, our experience with BTSC and Robbins Wolfe (exclusive caterer) was nothing less than spectacular. We toured >30 locations in the Hamptons, North Fork, Westchester and NYC and ... Read more once we found BTSC my fiance asked what took me so long to find it. What we loved: - BTSC's events coordinator Stephanie is unbelievable. She was so responsive, attentive, helpful, organized and also just a nice person to work with. Looking back, that is something I didn't focus on when I was looking for a location, but I think it was the most important throughout the process and on the day of. - Breathtaking venue and great views from every angle of the club. The setup was ideal for our size wedding (140 ppl) with space for cocktails, dancing and a formal dinner. - The food and service from Robbins Wolfe is hands down the best. Their attention to detail, creative menu and all around hospitality is top-tier and luxurious. Our tasting alone was a unique experience. Every guest said the food was out of this world / still talks about it. - The vendors we worked with are BTSC regulars and are all so professional and create beautiful things with ease (Jenny Wildflower Events, Vik M Photography, Matt Murphy Lighting, Party Rental). They all know each other very well and it was so smooth (and we didn't have a wedding planner!) I highly recommend this venue for anyone looking for a beach wedding in the Hamptons. It is one of the only locations on the water, and I really can't imagine having a better experience anywhere else I looked. Thank you to BTSC for making our day so special.

N
Nesha

Getting married on 11/01/2019

Stephanie is one of my favorite people to work with in the industry. She has a cool head, a professional manner and just gets things done! I want her on all of my weddings! Read more Stephanie is one of my favorite people to work with in the industry. She has a cool head, a professional manner and just gets things done! I want her on all of my weddings!

L
Luke Nowlan

Married on 05/04/2019

Elite Event Staff and Natural Beauty

At first I was struck by BTSC’s natural and simple beauty; the venue’s decor and layout perfectly complements the stunning beach scene it overlooks, without trying to do too much. As beautiful as it ... Read more is, though, throughout the planning process it became clear that BTSC’s best asset is actually it’s people. Stephanie and Chris provide elite-level customer service. They listened to us and were always solutions-oriented rather than fixating on a particular or familiar method of doing things. Their commitment to customer service and professionalism extended down to all of the staff on the night of the wedding. Needless to say, our wedding was incredible. Overall, 10/10 would recommend BTSC.