Bridget Rochelle Photography

Depew, NY · View map

About Bridget Rochelle Photography

Welcome to Bridget Rochelle Photography! This is my absolute dream job! I take a more fine art approach to photography with details and styling. My style is beautiful, romantic, and real. I love capturing those real moments but at the same time capturing those beautiful portraits that you will hang on your wall for years to come. The moment I get to shoot bride and groom photos is my absolute favorite moment in the wedding day! One of my highest goals on the wedding day is for you to look at your wedding pictures and feel beautiful. I do my best to photograph you in a flattering way that showcases your true beauty. Details are also very important to me! I want your pictures to tell the “story” of your wedding day. I love natural light and use it as much as possible. However I have the equipment to photograph the reception at night and a darker churches as well. Please email me at BridgetRochelle@gmail.com to get more information about my services!

12 Reviews for Bridget Rochelle Photography

12 Bridget Rochelle Photography Reviews

Erika
Erika

Married on 10/20/2018

Gorgeous work

Bridget’s work is absolutely gorgeous! We could not be more happy with how perfectly she captured fall Ithaca wedding. She is as professional and easy to work with as she is talented. I highly ... Read more recommend her!

D
Debbie

Married on 10/04/2014

Bridget was beyond wonderful! My husband and I couldn't of asked for a better photographer for our day! She had great ideas for our weather conditions we experienced and made eveything so relaxed ... Read more and enjoyable. She responded to our emails so quickly and was amazingly accomadating. Our wedding photos came sooner than I would ever expect them to for a wedding as well. I feel blessed my husband found Bridget when he proposed to me because he surely found one of the best! I can not say enough great things about Bridget, she really is one of the sweetest people I have ever met!

K
Kimberly

Married on 09/20/2014

Bridget Rochelle Photography was the perfect choice for my wedding photographer. Her professionalism and talent shined through from each step of the planning process. I loved her friendly personality. ... Read more She was very easy to get along with and open to any ideas that I had. She captured my wedding day just as I always imagined! Her quick turnaround on getting the final photos to me was unbelievably fast. I also loved her sneak peak photos on Facebook! I would highly recommend her for your wedding or any special event! Great Job Bridget!!!