Bridgewood Events

Portland, Oregon · View map · Visit website

About Bridgewood Events

Bridgewood Events (formally Barclay Events) is an event rental company in Portland, Oregon, with more than 15 years of experience. Bridgewood Event Rentals is devoted to being the leader of the Portland event industry, specializing in both classic and modern inventory.

The team members are professional and are committed to understand each client's needs and dreams. Their goal is to make sure ideas become reality.

Call them today to start planning a dream wedding!

Bridgewood Events takes care of setup, cleanup, and delivery. They offer barware, flatware, linens, china, and glassware. Other items in their supply include:

• Lights

80 Bridgewood Events Reviews

G
Gabby

Married on 06/16/2018

Barclay's brought just about every rental item possible to my clean-slate wedding venue in June. I cannot say enough positive things about my experience with them! Everyone I worked with had a lot of ... Read more experience and knowledge, and picking stuff out of the huge inventory and variety of styles was really fun. Kevin went above and beyond, not only doing multiple site visits but also coming up with fantastic ideas that actually changed my plans up a bit and made the wedding wonderful. In the end, the wedding turned out unbelievably gorgeous, and I know the Barclay's team worked very hard to make it that way. Pictured below is the 40 x 70' tent with the tent liner... set up by the incredible Barclay's team!

L
Lauren

Married on 06/09/2018

Barclay Events was great to work with for our wedding! All of their items were high quality and their staff is very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend using them for your next event. Read more Barclay Events was great to work with for our wedding! All of their items were high quality and their staff is very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend using them for your next event.

K
Kellyn

Married on 03/10/2018

Absolutely fabulous service and flawless rental items... We used everything from tables and chairs to linens and dishes to kitchen equipment and furniture, not to mention outdoor tents as well. We were ... Read more were even able to get our votive holders and oil burners from Barclay. They were patient with our numerous changes, had an amazing (!!) selection, and were so helpful in helping us nail down the exact right items to fit the style and look of our wedding. Crews were on time and worked quickly, and everything went off without a hitch! THANK YOU Jen and Cindy for helping us make our wedding amazing!