Brie and Tea

Studio City, CA · View map

About Brie and Tea

Brie and Tea is an event planning company based in Studio City, California. With more than 25 years of event and catering experience, their team specializes in farm-to-table events and sustainable decor. Founders Briggity (Brie) and Terry (Tea) are experts when it comes to engagement parties, wedding receptions, and everything in between. If you’re looking for an eco-friendly wedding planner who can still make sure your event is elegant and fun, you need Brie and Tea!

Brie and Tea serves the entire Los Angeles area. Whether you need help with your rehearsal, ceremony, or reception, they’ve got you covered! Briggity and Terry have experience with a variety of wedding styles, including civil unions, destination weddings, double weddings, eco-friendly weddings, elopements, and both religious and non-religious weddings. Their full range of planning services includes, but is not limited to:

• Day-of coordination

3 Brie and Tea Reviews

Alexis
Alexis Cardenas

Married on 01/21/2019

Thank you for inviting us!

Thank you for making the Suhey's wedding so smooth for us. The service staff and bartender you hired were outstanding. Everything stayed so clean and went out in a timely manner. Read more Thank you for making the Suhey's wedding so smooth for us. The service staff and bartender you hired were outstanding. Everything stayed so clean and went out in a timely manner.

B
Brandy Ybarra

Married on 10/06/2018

Worked with me in every detail of my wedding.

Brie and tea were very professional. Briggidy was extremely helpful she knew so much regarding the little details that I hadn’t even thought of for my wedding. She was my saving grace when times were ... Read more feeling like I was overwhelmed. I would definitely recommend her for any of my friends and have done so far. Love love love. Thank you for making my special day more special. Took the pressure off of me.

Laurina
Laurina

Married on 10/13/2018

10year anniversary

My 10year anniversary was put together very nicley on short notice. Read more My 10year anniversary was put together very nicley on short notice.

Brie and Tea FAQ