Brielle Creations

Flossmoor, IL · View map

About Brielle Creations

We provide one of a kind

-Custom candy buffets

S
Sherri

Married on 05/25/2019

Simply Awesome

These ladies are extremely talented. I simply told them one my favorite movie and they took from there. It was so beautiful. All of my guest loved it. Read more These ladies are extremely talented. I simply told them one my favorite movie and they took from there. It was so beautiful. All of my guest loved it.

J
Jasmine

Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing!!!

They are so professional! Book them immediately! They are superb decorators as well as coordinators! Read more They are so professional! Book them immediately! They are superb decorators as well as coordinators!

Kelly
Kelly Dougherty

Married on 12/31/2018

Above and beyond what I expected!

Brielle Creations went above and beyond to make my New Year's Eve wedding beautiful and stress-free. I hired them to make my centerpieces and decorate my head table. At our initial meeting I knew they ... Read more understood my vision, but wow did they exceed my expectations! All of my guests raved about how beautiful and magical the decorations were. I truly could not have picked a better team. Also, their personalities make them so fun to work with! I would recommend these lovely ladies to any bride!