Bright Bird Photography

Marina del Rey, CA · View map

About Bright Bird Photography

Inspired by all things vintage, Bright Bird Photography is an Award-winning photography studio and has been seen in Grace Ormonds Wedding Style Magazine and Daily Candy NYC. Based in NYC, available for destination weddings worldwide.

Alexa studied photography at Art Center College of Design, where she won multiple awards for her work.

13 Reviews for Bright Bird Photography

13 Bright Bird Photography Reviews

L
Leah

Getting married on 08/01/2025

I come from a family of professional photographers, so the bar was set pretty high for me to find someone great. My husband and I knew we didn't want the same old/same old wedding photos, but wanted ... Read more to find someone who understood our style and would let it shine. Alexa was all that and more. We met with her before we decided to book her, and knew not only from looking at her work but from meeting her that she was "The One." She was flexible, friendly, and never over-bearing, but rather worked her magic while the day continued on its way. All the little moments she captured and special details she noticed that were so important to us are immortalized in the BEAUTIFUL photos we will cherish forever. I was so worried about how some of the locations we had to work with would turn out in photos (hello, dingy hotel room) but she not only made them look AMAZING, she made them feel so very "us." Choosing Alexa for our big day was the single best decision we made in the planning of our wedding.

M
Melinda

Married on 07/03/2016

Alexa of Bright Bird Photography is amazing! She has a natural talent, and was incredibly easy to work with. She took great photos, spent a lot of time with us finding the perfect places to take our ... Read more photos. They say that the photographer is the person you spend the most time with at the wedding, and that is true; which makes the photographer choice so important. Well, we could not be happier with Alexa - she was prompt, professional, friendly, and most importantly, did an amazing job taking photos. She went above and beyond, and provided us with beautiful pictures.

L
Linda

Married on 05/28/2016

Alexa is an amazing professional! She truly has a gift in photography which shows through her professional demeanor and her ability to give off a calmness throughout the whole process. During our ... Read more engagement, my fiancé and I were kind of nervous but once we got started with Alexa, we began to relax and truly enjoy the day. Alex really knows how to put a couple at ease and really capture the most intimate moments without even realizing she is! We were so excited about how awesome our engagement pics came out! We cannot wait to see how amazing the pics will be on the day of. We know Alexa will meet our expectations and then some! I whole heartedly recommend Alexa for any special occasion!