Bright Crystal Wedding

Torrance, California · View map · Visit website

About Bright Crystal Wedding

Bright Crystal Wedding is a Torrance, California-based company that provides makeup, hair, photography and floral design services to couples planning their wedding in the Los Angeles area and beyond. Bright Crystal Wedding was established in 2012 by professional hair and makeup artist Rena Maeda. The talented team at Bright Crystal Wedding will go above and beyond to make you look and feel beautiful on one of the happiest days of your lives.

Bright Crystal Wedding offers a variety of hair and makeup services to brides and their bridal party on their special day. Those services include updos and styling, airbrush makeup, contour makeup, brow and lash tinting, tattoo coverage and false lashes. Bright Crystal Wedding is available to travel to your venue on your wedding day to accommodate all of your beauty needs.

24 Reviews for Bright Crystal Wedding

24 Bright Crystal Wedding Reviews

J
Featured
Jamie

Married on 04/15/2017

This review is overdue, but I wanted to make sure that Rena and her team got the credit they deserve! Rena and her team did my hair and makeup, my entire bridal party (7 girls and all different ... Read more styles- I let them pick), my mother, and my mother in law and every single one of them loved their hair and make up. I went to Torrance to do a trial for my hair and make up and loved it. Of course, when getting closer to my wedding day I changed my mind and instead wanted to do my hair down. I emailed Rena and sent her pictures of ideas I was considering. Morning of my wedding came and she did my hair and make up exactly like how I wanted it. She was so easy to work with and very professional. Thank you so much Rena!!

B
bonnie

Married on 01/02/2019

Amazing work! Great service! Read more amazing work!!! Great service !!!!

Shannon
Shannon

Married on 12/08/2018

Beautiful hair!

Rena and the Bright Crystal Wedding team were amazing! My first hair trial did not go as well as I hoped, but it was because I did not pay close enough attention to the photo that I brought for ... Read more reference, and I needed more hair (thank you clip in extensions!). I scheduled a second trail with a new photo and the extensions and my hair turned out even better than I could have hoped for. On the wedding day they were on time and every ones hair stayed perfect all day!