Bright Life Studio Photography

Valparaiso, IN · View map · Visit website

About Bright Life Studio Photography

Oh hey. Awkward introduction about to begin.

I'm Katy from Bright Life Studio Photography based in Northwest Indiana.

I'm usually covered in dog hair from my 2 year old lab, Samson. He's 90 pounds, hates cuddling, and a bundle of energy. That boy can RUN.

I'm also covered in baby spit-up from my little girl, Millie. She's the best and looks just like her daddy. That's not a bad thing. He's a good lookin' dude.

And, also I'm often covered in nasty beard water after my husband gets a drink and kisses me goodbye in the morning. It's the worst and best way to wake up. Mostly the worst.

My elevator pitch: I'm a lifestyle wedding photographer based in Northwest Indiana and Chicagoland who is passionate about capturing your special day or memory. While I love a good portrait (who doesn’t), my favorite photos are always the candid ones: the smile escaping the groom during a first dance, the little cousin dancing her night away, grandma seeing the ceremony venue for the first time. These are the moments that cannot be scripted. The memories that matter.

4 Reviews for Bright Life Studio Photography

4 Bright Life Studio Photography Reviews

Abigail
Abigail Snow

Married on 03/16/2019

Beautifully captured my sister's wedding day

Bright Life Studio Photography captured the heart of my sister's wedding day. When we reviewed the edited photographs, my mother exclaimed, "It is exactly how I remember Lauren's wedding! " We were so ... Read more pleased. They were timely, professional, upbeat, and made the whole wedding party feel relaxed and at ease. While they beautifully captured all of the important moments of my sister's special day, they did not distract; I hardly noticed they were there! We were so thankful for quality, affordable wedding pictures that reflected the bride and groom's personalities and love for one another so sweetly. Would highly recommend.

L
Lauren

Married on 12/07/2017

Katy photographed my wedding in December, and I truly couldn’t have asked for a better experience. She was professional, timely, organized, and the photos turned out AMAZING! I would most definitely ... Read more recommend her if anyone is looking for a photographer!

B
Brittney

Married on 06/24/2017

Great photographer! Amazing photos and a bunch of different poses. She was also quick on getting them back to me. Very responsive and also great with my kids and getting them to smile and cooperate! ... Read more :) Would use them again!