Brighteyes Beauty Bar

Worcester, Massachusetts · View map · Visit website

About Brighteyes Beauty Bar

Brighteyes Beauty Bar is a beauty and health business based in Worcester, Massachusetts. This business is made up of a talented team of professionals who take great pride in making all brides feel like a more beautiful version of themselves on their big day. While they are based in Worcester, they are more than happy to extend their beauty services to couples getting married in other areas, such as Boston, Cape Cod, Newport, and more.

The team at Brighteyes Beauty Bar use a wide variety of high-quality makeup brands, such as Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, MAC, Smashbox, Nars, and more. They can provide your entire wedding party with stunning beauty, makeup, and hair services. If you want some pampering before you walk down the aisle, you can schedule services such as facials, hair removal, spa, or airbrush or spray tanning. For your wedding makeup, the team will pay special attention to detail and compliment your natural beauty with the following options:

• Airbrush makeup

J
Featured
Jackie

Married on 08/04/2018

I cannot say enough positive things about Tiffany and her team at Brighteyes Beauty Bar. I found Tiffany using WeddingWire and the Knot's vendor list. Immediately after reaching out, Tiffany was ... Read more proactive, responsive and genuine. I booked her for my August 2018 wedding even before having a trial because of her professionalism, portfolio, and clear passion for her work. She was a fantastic support through the planning process. The day of she made sure all the ladies felt comfortable and looked beautiful. She made the "getting ready" process seamless and stress-free. My make-up was perfect after a long day of dancing and Massachusetts humidity. It even lasted well into the next day and looked like it had been freshly applied (although I'm embarrassed to admit I didn't wash my face because her work was incredible). Thank you Tiffany for making my wedding day one I will never forget. If you haven't booked an artist yet, stop reading and book Tiffany immediately, you will not regret it!

T
Teresa

Married on 06/29/2019

Great team!

My bridesmaids, mother, and I all worked with Maria for our makeup for my wedding day. It was a great experience and we all looked absolutely beautiful! Chatting with Maria during my makeup was such a ... Read more great part of my whole wedding day experience. She went above and beyond to assure my sister-in-law who had never had makeup done felt comfortable with her look. Also, Tiffany was extremely responsive and professional in coordinating everything. Such a great team at Bright Eyes! You can count on them!

A
Ana

Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely amazing hair and make up!!

Could not say enough about Brighteyes Beauty Bar! I had the best team for hair and make up for my wedding this past Saturday, May 25. Maria(make up) and Esme(hair) did an absolute amazing job! I had ... Read more 7 bridesmaids and mom alongside myself getting hair and make up done. Everyone loved their looks and Maria/Esme were so accommodating to everyone's personal styles. Booking, hair/makeup trials, payments were a breeze, extremely easy to contact and stay on top of dates with Tiffany. I had nothing to worry about and I felt beautiful on my big day. I would definitely recommend them to family and friends and book again for any event I have. A huge thank you to Maria and Esme!!!