Brightside Photography

Lockport, NY · View map

About Brightside Photography

At Brightside Photography we love people in love! We know how important your wedding day is and we want to capture every breathtaking moment. From your first kiss as husband and wife to the smallest detail of your center pieces and everything in between!

We infuse both traditional and photo journalistic photography to capture and tell the story of your day to generations to come. We offer four customizable collections with a variety of prints, products and cutting edge wedding albums to fit your needs.

3 Reviews for Brightside Photography

3 Brightside Photography Reviews

User3146043

2+ years ago

I gave Brightside five stars in every category because they really deserve it. Charlie and Maureen really made our wedding day and experience leading up to the big day perfect. My whole family ... Read more mentioned how professional, fun and courteous they were. They managed the day so that I didn't have to worry about anything. They were so prepared that it really put my mind at ease. The pictures came out AMAZING! They captured some moments I had forgetting about. They were better than I could have imagined.Words can't even describe how happy we are with the pictures. While they are amazing photographers what puts them above all others is their personality. They had a unique talent for listening to what you want but being prepared to jump in if you are not sure what you want. I think that the way people work with you can make all the difference and they go above and beyond! I would recommend them over and over they were that wonderful!

M
Suzanne

Married on 03/29/2014

Charlie and Maureen were the best! They were so personable and made me feel so comfortable, even though I hate having my picture taken. They made sure that the photos were what we wanted and were so ... Read more open to all the request for family photos. I know they are changing their name to "Brightside" soon. We HIGHLY recommend them!

C
Casey

Married on 07/12/2014

These 2 listened to exactly what we wanted and grabbed a ton of candids in between shots - so professional you forget they're even there. Looking through our proofs, never realized they were in the ... Read more room to capture our great moments. Looking forward to getting our book. Easy to work with, stress free

Brightside Photography FAQ