Brilliant Affairs

Cherry Hill, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About Brilliant Affairs

Brilliant Affairs is a professional wedding and event planning company based out of Cherry Hill, New Jersey. They're prepared to do the heavy lifting when it comes to planning your wedding, so you don't have to. Their experienced planners will guide you through every step of the process, ensuring your vision for your day comes to life. Brilliant Affairs offers full planning, customized planning and month-of coordination.

Experience
Denise is the owner and lead planner of this company, which she started in 2009. It gives her joy and purpose knowing that she’s helping you create some of the most cherished memories of your life. Her team’s goal is to provide “professional assistance at an affordable price.” This award-winning wedding planning company orchestrates events in New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and Delaware.

Brilliant Affairs offers event planning, coordinating and design. They offer multiple packages to choose from, depending on what level of service you're looking for. Their services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Day-of coordination

Other Services
In addition to planning your ceremony, reception and rehearsal dinner, Brilliant Affairs will also create custom-designed candy buffets. Additional services include:

• Decor setup

J
Featured
Jennifer

Married on 07/27/2018

How do I begin to review Denise and Brilliant Affairs? To say I would not have had a wedding without her is a start! I am new to NJ and was completely overwhelmed at, not just planning a wedding, but ... Read more but planning a wedding in an area where I am unfamiliar. I really needed someone who has experience and connections. Oh and we wanted to get married in 6 months from the start of the planning. THE BEST WEDDING DECISION I MADE was to hire Denise. Denise is the consummate professional and really listened to us and got to know us well. She was able to take our crazy ideas and quirks and incorporate them into a personal and fun wedding. She guided us all through the planning, finding excellent vendors via her contacts and experience. She talked this bride off the ledge a few times. Very responsive, thorough and kept us on track for tasks and timing. Denise really had everything covered. My wedding day was calm and I was able to focus on the moment and enjoy it, knowing I didn't have to worry about any details. I also have a new friend now in NJ! THANK YOU DENISE!!!

Megan
Megan

Married on 02/23/2019

Best Wedding Planner Ever!

I was a little hesitant about whether or not I wanted to spend the extra money and get a wedding planner since we are a young couple with 3 young children and had a really tight budget but I’m so glad ... Read more I did! Denise was awesome! She helped us from the very beginning to the very end. A lot of people think it’s not necessary to have a wedding planner that they can do it on their own but Denise was so helpful she really knows the wedding world and has a lot of connections with so many great vendors. She understood we were on a budget and found us all the venders that were perfect for us who fit our style and budget and personalities. She was able to help us narrow down the search and gave us both her professional and personal opinions. She was very knowledgeable and experienced. It was so easy to reach her she always answered her emails or text messages within minutes and she made sure we stayed ahead of our wedding timeline. As busy as I was with 3 kids and my 2 jobs she made planning this wedding so easy for me. She is very organized and very convenient. She came and met with us in our home town since it was easier for us and she went to every vendor meeting we had. Everything went so smoothly the day of the wedding she was the first one at the venue and helped set up all the decorations perfectly for us everything looked even better then I had expected she made sure all the vendors showed up when they were supposed to and made sure they were doing what they were supposed to and her candy buffet at the end of the night was just the perfect ending to our perfect day. I would highly recommend Denise to anyone who is looking for or thinking about having a wedding planner! She really is passionate about her job and she will truly become a good friend along the way.

Imani
Imani

Married on 11/17/2018

Brilliance I’m Brilliant Affairs

I am very grateful to have hired Brilliant Affairs to help with day of wedding coordination. Especially when I was able to have Denise lay out decorations at the venue while I was getting married in ... Read more the church. Usually the ceremony & reception are at the same location, but the venue I chose was a half hour from the church I got married at. For the most part, I am satisfied.🤗