Brillman's Rental Barn

Newtown, Pennsylvania · View map

About Brillman's Rental Barn

Brillman’s Rental Barn is an event rental company in Newtown, Pennsylvania. They are a family owned and operated business that provides everything you for any event size and every style. You can browse some of their inventory in store or see more options online. They serve Bucks, Mercer, Hunterdon, and surrounding areas in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.

Their friendly consultants work with you to understand your vision and show you items that coordinate with your wedding theme, style and colors to bring your dream a reality. They have a wide range of inventory to meet all your needs. Their rental items include:

• Tents from Traditional to Sail Tents

18 Brillman's Rental Barn Reviews

brieliz
brielle

Married on 01/07/2017

I rented tablecloths through my venue with this vendor. The samples I were shown matched exactly what was delivered. They were delivered in perfect condition and looked great in my venue. The pricing ... Read more was also very reasonable. I do recommend using them for any party rentals.

R
Ryan

Married on 10/11/2014

My wife and I had the pleasure of using Brillman's Rental Barn for our wedding, and not even know it! We were part of a reality television series for the FYI Network called "Mikie Saves The Date. " We ... Read more had our wedding planned by the show and Mikie, and we're so glad they chose Brillman's, because they did an amazing job. The tent they provided was gorgeous, spacious, and extremely comfortable. The dance floor was white, stylish and above it, beautiful chandeliers! In a tent! It was awesome. The rustic vibe around the tent including the farm tables, china, glassware, etc, were stunning. We still receive compliments on how beautiful our reception was. Brillman's went above and beyond for our wedding, not even knowing us (the planning was done in secret so we'd be surprised) so I can only imagine the work they put into couples they get to work with! Brillman's attention to detail and amazing rentals made our wedding the sophisticated and memorable event that it was. We will definitely seek out Brillman's if we ever need another rental company. If you're planning a rustic, outdoor, vintage wedding, Brillman's is the company to go to. Thank you Brillman's for all your hard work on our wedding and making it a day we will never forget! You guys rock!

BWL
Brittany

Married on 10/04/2014

We worked with the Brillmans Rental Barn to plan our wedding last fall. It was AMAZING, the tent was gorgeous, crisp, clean & everything we wanted. They worked hard to work with us in meeting our ... Read more budget, Jim, Mary Beth & Whitney were great to offer suggestions tips & ideas which allowed us to blend our DIY components easily into our wedding & even saved us a few bucks. Would definitely recommend them & have!