Brindle + Oak

Denver, CO · View map · Visit website

About Brindle + Oak

Brindle + Oak is a wedding planning and design company that works with couples in both Colorado and Michigan. They strive to create a wedding experience that is uniquely yours, combining their creativity, passion, and expertise with your vision, passion and love. A brindle is a subtle, beautiful combination of two different things, and Brindle + Oak believes that combining your beautiful union with their expert creative planning will result in a wedding you will never forget. An oak is one of the most strong, dependable, and timeless woods you can find, just like the planners at Brindle + Oak.

Brindle + Oak will be as involved as you want them to be in your wedding planning process, offering both full and partial planning packages. Specific ways they can help include budget analysis, event design, day-of coordination and timelines.

22 Reviews for Brindle + Oak

22 Brindle + Oak Reviews

R
Featured
Robyn

Married on 09/20/2015

We used the ladies at Brindle & Oak for as "day of" coordinators for our wedding, but got SO much more than just that. Megan & Michelle were extremely helpful from day one and fielded countless, ... Read more random questions. They were always available to help however possible and extremely patient at all times. And then the weeks before and on our wedding day --- Megan & Michelle were instrumental to making everything run smoothly. From developing extremely detailed timelines, to confirming our vendors and ensuring everyone knew where to be and when --- they orchestrated our wedding day from start to finish. My husband and I didn't have to worry about a thing - we sat back and enjoyed our magical, perfect day. I highly recommend B + O if you want to have a flawless and amazing wedding!

C
Charlotte and Conor

Getting married on 02/05/2021

A+ planning and person!

Megan was the lead planner for our wedding and we could not be more thrilled with her! From the very first day we met Megan and Michelle, they were responsive, enthusiastic, kind, and made us feel ... Read more completely at ease and excited about our wedding. We are not particularly trendy or picky people, and while we had a vision for what we wanted, Megan made it come to life in the most beautiful way possible. She sent us vendor recs whenever we needed them, made decisions that we didn't have opinions on (hello, napkin color), and organized each and every detail for the day. She even drove from Denver to Fort Collins to attend our rehearsal dinner. Megan's cheer and charm was one of my favorite things about this whole process. I can't imagine having gotten married without Megan cheering us on!

Katie
Katie Schreiber

Married on 08/04/2019

Our BEST decision!

Hiring Megan was hands down our best decision ever. She was the most wonderful person & made the entire process make sense! I never had to stress about when to do something or who to contact because I ... Read more had an actual expert guiding me along the way! We planned our wedding from a distance and could NOT have pulled off our day without Megan. I never felt stressed and always knew things were under control and handled! During the wedding day, she was effortlessly calm and always kept things on track. My husband and I (& as we've been told by so many of our guests) think our wedding was the best one ever and it really is because of Megan! I just don't have the words to explain how incredible she was & how perfect our wedding was!!