Bringing Love Together

Dayton, Ohio · View map · Visit website

About Bringing Love Together

Bringing Love Together is a wedding officiant based in Dayton, Ohio, serving the areas of Cincinnati, southwest Ohio, and southeast Indiana. This ordained minister performs wedding ceremonies of various kinds, offering professional and reliable officiant services customized to your specific wedding style and relationship. With years of experience in wedding planning and officiating, Bringing Love Together will create a wedding ceremony that reflects your personality and beliefs.

Bringing Love Together performs ceremonies for Christian and interfaith couples, and non-traditional and themed weddings, as well as LGBTQ weddings. Officiant services are offered for both small, intimate weddings and large celebrations, as well as elopement ceremonies. This licensed officiant also provides counseling, and performs customized vows. Bringing Love Together is licensed in the state of Kentucky, Ohio, and Indiana. Wedding services include:

• Civil union

Nena
Featured
Nena

Married on 07/20/2019

You will not regret hiring Debbie!

Debbie was very professional before and during the ceremony. My husband and I had such a beautiful wedding. We couldn't have done it without her. Debbie let us pick what we wanted to say during the ... Read more ceremony and was respectful throughout the entire process. I ended up picking a different date and wedding location and she was flexible though it all. My husband and I would definitely recommend Debbie!!

Dedrea
Dedrea

Getting married on 08/01/2020

Will recommend her to someone else Read more Will recommend her to someone else

A
Ashley

Getting married on 05/30/2020

Deborah was fantastic! She answered all of our questions and tailored our ceremony to what we wanted. She was very responsive and was very patient with the rehearsal & allowed us to go over the ... Read more ceremony multiple times. I definitely reccomend her!