Brio Photography

Austin, Texas, TX · View map

About Brio Photography

Brio Photography is an Austin, Texas-based wedding photography company. Photographer Brio captures photography that is fun, beautiful and full of life. She seeks to deliver a stress-free, enjoyable wedding photography experience. The photographer works unobtrusively, capturing the perfect images using a contemporary, photojournalistic style.

Experience

Photographer and owner Brio moved to Jamaica after graduating high school to take a year off from school. While there, she discovered her passion for photography and storytelling while working in orphanages. Her passion for photography, adventure and travel led her to open her own studio. Brio Photography is now run by Brio and her husband, operating as a full-service photography studio specializing in weddings, portrait photography and commercial photography. The photographer has been professionally shooting wedding photography for over 15 years, and loving every moment.

Brio Photography offers customizable wedding photography packages, which can include one or two photographers. Wedding albums are also completely customizable, to fit your unique style and preferences. Wedding packages can include the following services, and more:

• Additional hours

R
Rachel Crowther

Married on 03/08/2019

Perfection

One word, AMAZING! Brio and her husband are a fabulous team and made my husband and I feel so comfortable. We truly can't say enough good things about Brio and highly recommend! She is so talented and ... Read more has such talent and it is reflected in the photos.

stephanie
stephanie

Married on 11/04/2018

Lovely experience

I have only the best things to speak of my experience with Brio. My maid of honor and I were at the Bridal Extravaganza, not planning to actually book anything, but just to get an idea of what I ... Read more wanted/get to know some vendors. I talked with Brio and saw her photos, wandered around and looked at some of the other vendors photos...I kept going back to Brio in my head. After the extravaganza, I spoke with my fiance, showed him photos and we started the process of booking. We HAD to have her. She really got to know us as a couple to perfectly capture who we are and what vibe we're going for. We had so much fun with her at our engagement session at Sekrit Theater. She is such a bubbly, positive person. She was great with guiding us since we were nervous at first. She totally puts you at ease. The pictures came out beautiful and we got REALLY excited about what she would capture on our wedding day. The day of was a little bit of a blur as to be expected. We trusted Brio to do her thing and she totally nailed it. She gave us a sneak peak of the sunset photos and we were already itching to see what else she was capturing that night! The photos she got are absolutely stunning. I've looked at all 800 of them so many times I lost count. She caught some of the most goofy, special, heartwarming and amazing quality photos that will stay with us forever. The photos truly captured how beautiful and special that day was to us and our loved ones. Book Brio. You won't regret it. She's an incredible photographer and such a beautiful person inside and out.

L
Leisel

Married on 07/07/2018

Brio Was AMAZING. When we decided to hold a military barn wedding - finding the right photographer became the biggest challenge. Not everyone can photograph a rusty tractor and get the light perfect. ... Read more perfect. After a lot of searching and talking to other barn venues we found Brio. She was perfect, the pre engagement photos session she did made us look like super models. We couldn't be happier with our choice. Brio was highly professional, highly responsive and always punctual. We held our wedding at a Ranch in Florence texas (elmcreekranchtexas.com) and cant wait for the final pictures to post some more.