Briscoe Manor

Richmond, Texas · View map

About Briscoe Manor

Briscoe Manor, located just minutes from the city of Houston, Texas, offers serenity and luxury in the small town of Richmond, Texas. With its limestone architecture and lush greenery, Briscoe Manor has a wide variety of spaces to choose from for your event.

Facilities and Capacity

Briscoe Manor offers true Texas charm and sophistication. With over 15,000 square feet of covered spaces and multiple outdoor venues, you will have plenty of options to meet your needs. For a classic ceremony, you can make use of the Briscoe Chapel, which can fit up to 300 guests. This intimate chapel features hardwood floors and lantern light fixtures that suspend from the vaulted ceiling. The Crofton Ballroom is the largest indoor venue option, accommodating up to 336 guests for seated dinner, up to 338 guests for buffet reception, and up to 440 guests for a classic cocktail reception. You enter this large and luxurious space from the Grand Foyer, which has two double door entrances and vaulted wood-beamed ceilings. The ballroom itself is characterized by its limestone accent walled, exposed metal piping, and three-tiered lantern light fixtures that hang from the high ceiling. For cocktail hour, you and your guests can enjoy the unique Ranger’s Bar, which can accommodate up to 50 guests. This fantastic space has decorative copper tile ceilings, a custom fireplace, and cozy leather seating. If you prefer an outdoor setting, Balke’s Lakeside venue can accommodate up to 350 guests for an outdoor ceremony. You can inquire about tenting options to increase the capacity of this space, as well. Balke’s Lakeside venue overlooks a tranquil lake and you can enjoy the views of green pastures complete with grazing cattle in the background. Another outdoor venue option is Amy’s Courtyard, which is adjacent to the Grand Foyer and Crofton Ballroom. This courtyard sits on bright green grass and can accommodate up to 400 guests for an outdoor ceremony and up to 200 guests for an outdoor cocktail reception. Briscoe Manor also offers a bride’s room with dark wood accents, large mirrors, marble vanities, and an elegant chandelier overhead. The bride's room leads to a bridal courtyard that you and your wedding party can enjoy. Last but not least, the grooms lounge features hardwood floors, a large flat screen television, black leather chairs, and a billiards table.

Briscoe Manor offers multiple services and packages for your wedding day including event planning, catering, and more. The following is a list of services that Briscoe Manor is able to provide:

• Bridal suite

186 Briscoe Manor Reviews

G
Ginger

Getting married on 12/03/2021

LOVE Briscoe Manor and so glad we got married there. JAMIE IS THE BEST! She made everything run so smooth and we are so thankful for her. Everybody was so quick to respond to us when we would email ... Read more with a question or concern.

Sarah
Sarah Jerkins

Getting married on 03/04/2021

Best Wedding Venue EVER

Briscoe Manor is by far the best wedding venue around! Deciding to book Briscoe Manor for our wedding day was easily the best decision we made – literally not one regret! Thanks to their amazing ... Read more staff and our OUTSTANDING coordinator, Ashley ---- my wedding day dream became my reality!! From start to finish Briscoe Manor and their staff exceeded all our expectations and were there for us every step of the way. We booked Briscoe a year out from our big day and no lie I sent them 1 million emails throughout the year with random questions and they ALWAYS got back to me immediately with a response and never left a single question unanswered. We originally worked with Jamie when we went to tour the venue and my goodness did we connect well with her. Jamie has such a bubbly personality and a way of making you feel welcomed and comfortable from the second you meet her. We worked with Jamie for about the first 9 months of our planning and she did an amazing job of booking and handling every random thing we threw her way. Again, she was always super quick to respond to every email sent – even on her days off! Talk about incredible customer service!! Then, a few months out from our big day we were assigned Ashley as our coordinator and O-M-G we we’re instantly amazed and connected so well with her. Ashley has such a calming personality and a way of making an anxious bride and demanding mother-of-the-bride feel such at peace. I honestly have no idea how I could’ve survived my wedding day without Ashley and her organized self! Ashley was literally my saving grace the entire month before our wedding, leading up to the week of our wedding, and all the way to the day of! She knew I was extremely anxious and even provided me with her personal cell phone number to contact her at any time the week of and the day of our wedding, which she didn’t have to do but goes to show how invested she is in her brides! Needless to say all thanks to Ashley and the entire staff at Briscoe our big day was everything and more than we could’ve ever imagined!!!!!! Our guests are still raving about how delicious the food was, how well kept the entire property was, and how it was “the most beautiful wedding they’d ever been too!” Thank you Ashley, Jamie, Rachel with Behind the Bash, and the entire staff at Briscoe Manor for providing us with the best wedding experience ever!!

Vanessa
Vanessa

Married on 08/10/2019

gorgeous venue, perfect experience thus far

My fiance and I booked our venue this month at Briscoe Manor. Stephanie was and has been great in booking and communicating the process with us! Read more My fiance and I booked our venue this month at Briscoe Manor. Stephanie was and has been great in booking and communicating the process with us!