Bristol Train Station

Bristol, VA · View map

About Bristol Train Station

Built in 1902 and beautifully restored, the Bristol Train Station is a charming backdrop for weddings, corporate parties, baby showers, concerts, and more.
The historic Train Station is located in the heart of vibrant downtown Bristol. The iconic facility features a classic adorned grand ballroom that is perfect for dining and dancing, as well as more intimate spaces for smaller gatherings. The possibilities are endless, as the timeless facility pairs perfectly with any wedding theme. Couples can take advantage of outdoor patios with views of the famous Bristol sign.
With cathedral ceilings, gothic style architecture, beautiful chandeliers, and a spacious balcony overlooking Kegley Hall, The Bristol Train Station provides a unique and charming experience for all guests.

6 Reviews for Bristol Train Station

6 Bristol Train Station Reviews

Mrs.white
Mrs.white

Married on 12/30/2018

Exceeding the Brides expectations!

They could not have been more wonderful to work with! Mildred and Michael are incredible. I don’t think I could have felt more love and kindness if they were my family. They are a resource of ... Read more information too! The venue is incredible and for the money it’s a great value.

M
Megan

Married on 09/15/2018

Friendly and Responsive

I absolutely loved having my wedding and reception at the train station! Mildred and Michael were amazing and were there to bend over backwards for anything I needed. They helped with setting ... Read more everything up and even helped change stuff last minute. I highly recommend!

A
Abigail

Married on 10/15/2016

Working with the staff at the Train Station has been amazing! They are very informative and always extremely quick to get back with us. What I appreciate the most is their flexibility, my fiance and I ... Read more could call just about anytime to do a walk though of the building and they would be more than happy to meet us within minutes. Their personable staff has made a lasting impression with us and we would recommend the Train station to anyone, whether it be for a wedding or any special occasion event. They have made planning for this event so easy and I couldn't thank them enough!