Bristow Manor Golf Club

Bristow, VA · View map · Visit website

About Bristow Manor Golf Club

Bristow Manor is a mansion in the greater Washington, D.C. area with a ballroom and a banquet hall space for couples’ weddings. The southern charm of the stately and elegant Manor House is evident upon first glance from the massive columns to the black shutters on the white facade. Couples can find this venue for their wedding in the Northern Virginia area, approximately 35 minutes from Dulles International Airport.

Facilities and Capacity

Up to 200 guests can join couples for their wedding at Bristow Manor. The mansion and its expansive grounds, which boast their own golf course, offer plenty of location options for a couple’s ceremony, should they wish to hold it outdoors. The front lawn is a popular ceremony choice, giving couples the option of having the Manor House as their backdrop, or facing the opposite direction with the colorful flower gardens as their scenic view. Couples choosing the flowers can opt for a white wedding arbor under which to exchange their vows. Indoor ceremonies can occur in the Ballroom or State Room. The inside of the Manor House features numerous elegant and glamorous details, such as 16-foot vaulted ceilings and ornate crown molding. Crystal chandeliers light the room from overhead. The grand staircase in the foyer makes an excellent location for wedding photographs, as do the six fireplaces throughout the venue. In the State Room, floor-to-ceiling arched windows offer views of the surrounding landscaping, with a romantic air under the fairy lights and chandeliers as the sun sets.

Couples are treated to luxurious services at this venue by the Bristow Manor staff. They indulge couples with all-inclusive packages, so that no detail goes unnoticed. The staff also assists with cleanup and setup on the day of the wedding. Other services at this mansion wedding venue include:

• Dressing rooms
  • Outside vendors
  • Parking
  • Wireless Internet

Cuisine

Full bar service at this venue ensures that bartenders keep drink glasses filled throughout the night. This includes service for an open, cash, or limited bar at the reception. Cuisine, crafted by the venue’s onsite chef and catering team, can be served in the following styles for a couple’s wedding reception at Bristow Manor:

• Buffet
  • Servers
  • Stations
  • Tastings

Other Services

Couples can choose this enchanting venue for their wedding shower, elopement, engagement party, or rehearsal dinner, in addition to their ceremony and reception. The venue opens its doors for all manor of wedding events, and provides many event items couples may need for their big day. Should couples desire a tented reception or ceremony on the mansion’s lawn, the venue can provide the tent and tent accessories. Tables and chairs, as well as chair covers, are also provided for a couple’s wedding event. Additionally available items for a couple’s celebration include:

• Aisle markers

H
Featured
Hannah

Married on 05/19/2018

My husband and I absolutely loved Bristow Manor from the moment we saw it. It is such a romantic, elegant setting and we loved the aspect of having access to the manor house, attached reception hall ... Read more with the beautiful lights, and the outdoor space. It truly was a 3 in 1! Bettina was such an amazing wedding coordinator and made us feel so much more relaxed about the little details that go into planning a wedding. She has a ton of experience and gave us amazing advice and recommendations throughout, while at the same time really trying to understand and carry out our vision.

StrawberryTouchdown
Jordan

Married on 10/28/2018

Themed Wedding at Bristow

This venue was amazing! When I was looking around for venues, we had 4 others to look at, and when we came to look at Bristow, It blew me away. As we were leaving, I told my now Husband, this is it, ... Read more this is the place. I absolutely love Bettina! she worked so hard and was open to our ideas for the wedding, she made sure everything went smoothly, she decorated everything for us, made sure we were ok during the wedding, she just was amazing. She is also a big Sailor Moon fan, like me! The food was amazing, everyone loved the chicken cordon bleu bites! The pictures I've received from our photographer, are amazing so far. All of our guests complimented on how beautiful the venue is! Seriously, this venue is amazing!

Morgan
Morgan

Married on 08/17/2018

Great All Inclusive Venue.

Bristow Manor was the perfect venue for my southern rustic chic wedding. Bettina was an amazing wedding coordinator and truly brought my vision to life. The ability to have my wedding and reception in ... Read more the same space made a huge difference and in the end my day was beyond perfect. Very professional and accommodating staff.